JNTUH 4-2 Notification 2021: JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem Advanced Supply Exams Notification Sept 2021, JNTUH 4-2 Supply notification 2021 for b.tech, b.pharmacy students.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem Advanced Supply Exams Notification Sept 2021
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – IV B.Tech / B.Pharmacy II Semester Advanced Supplementary exams September-2021- Instructions to the Principals –Reg.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conducting of B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy Advanced supplementary examinations in the month of September-2021.
This notification is issued for conducting of following examinations:-
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R16) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R15) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R13) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R09) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R16) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R17) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R15) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm . II Sem. (R13) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R09) – Supplementary
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 13-09-2021 are informed to note time schedule given below
EXAM REGISTRATION & LAST DATE
|EXAM REGISTRATION||START DATE||END DATE|
|Without Late Fee||28-08-2021||01-09-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||02-09-2021||03-09-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-||04-09-2021||06-09-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||07-09-2021||07-09-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs.5000/-||08-09-2021||11-09-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/- * This late fee application should be manually submitted along with demand draft.||12-09-2021||Till end of the Exams|
1. FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) *Rs.760/-
2. FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) Rs.360/-
3. FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) Rs.460/-
4. FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) Rs.560/-
5. FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) Rs.760/-
6. FOR PROJECT WORK (SUPPLY) Rs.405/-
Download the Official Notification Here – Click Here
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability)
2. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams, the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of the student in that subject will be automatically deleted.