JNTUH 4-2 Notification 2021: JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem Regular/Supply Exams Notification june 2021, JNTUH 4-2 notification 2021 for b.tech, b.pharmacy students.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem Regular/Supply Exams Notification June 2021
JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – IV-Year B.Tech/B.Pharm II Semester Examinations June-2021 Notification. Instructions to the Principals–Reg.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Engineering Colleges are here by informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of IV Year B.Tech/B.Pharm II semester Regular /Supply examinations during June-2021.
This notification is issued for conducting of following examinations:-
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R16) – Regular/ Supply
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R17) – Regular
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R15) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R16) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R13) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R15) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech. II Sem. (R09) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm . II Sem. (R13) – Supplementary
- IV B.Pharm. II Sem. (R09) – Supplementary
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 14-06-2021 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below:
EXAM REGISTRATION & LAST DATE
Dear Principals, it is informed to note that the last dates for the 4-2 B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Regular and Supply exams registrations are extended. The details are:
- Without Late Fee : 02-06-2021
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 04-06-2021
- With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 06-06-2021
- Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.2000/- : 09-06-2021
- Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.5000/- : 12-06-2021
1. FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) *Rs.760/-
2. FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) Rs.360/-
3. FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) Rs.460/-
4. FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) Rs.560/-
5. FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) Rs.760/-
6. FOR PROJECT WORK (SUPPLY) Rs.405/-
Download the Official Notification Here – Click Here
NOTE: A detailed letter will be communicated to principals shortly specifying the nature of exams (either on-line or off-line) and the modalities of conducting the semester exams.
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability)
2. The regular students of IV B. Tech. II Semester have to pay Rs.800/- additionally towards the provisional certificate fee (Rs.200/-) and the original degree certificate fee (Rs.600/-), in additional to Rs.760/-towards semester exam fee. The payment of Original Degree certificate fee is mandatory. When the convocation notification intimated (thro news paper advertisement) is issued, student will be to furnish the address to which the original degree certificate needs to be dispatched. The OD will be sent to the specified address within 15 days after the convocation.
3. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams, the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of the student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
4. Due to covid-19 pandemic conditions, there are no attendance based detentions. However if the college desires to detain any students (due to non-attending on-line classes and not appeared for mid-exams) the hall-tickets of such students need to be uploaded using the corresponding registrations portals