JNTUH How to apply for PC and CMM With Undertaking [Subjects Exemption] – Including Tatkal Process
JNTUH How to apply for PC and CMM With Undertaking – Normal Process :
a) Filled in form-6
b) Photostat copy of SSC
c) Amount : Paid at college
d) Submit above documents at your college exam cell.
JNTUH How to apply in Tatkal Mode for PC and CMM with Undertaking for B.Tech :
a) Filled in Form-9.
b) Endorsement from the college Principal on the filled-in application form.
c) Photostat copy of SSC
d) Amount : Rs.2000/-
1. Certificates under TATKAL scheme will be issued within in two working days.
2. All payments shall be made through Demand Drafts drawn in favour of THE REGISTRAR JNTUH, payable at Hyderabad.
3. Provision to make payments through challan is available only at SBI JNTU Hyderabad Branch.
4. The T-Wallet/ Swiping facility using the smart card(Debit/credit card) is available at the student service counter.
5. Student should write his/her Hall Ticket Number on the back-side of the Demand Draft, if the mode of payment is DD.