JNTUH B.Tech 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 Semesters Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification Nov/Dec 2019, Jntu hyderabad Examination Notification for B Tech Regular & Supply II-I, III-I, IV-I November/December 2019.
JNTUH B.Tech 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 Semesters Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification Nov/Dec 2019
Sub : JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – B.Tech Examinations Nov/Dec-2019 – Notification. Instructions to the Principals–Reg
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Engineering Colleges are here by informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B.Tech Sem-I Regular /Supply examinations during Nov/Dec-2019.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
|1||II B.Tech. I Sem. (R18) – Regular|
|2||II B.Tech. I Sem. ( R16, R15, R13, R09 ) – Supplementary|
|3||III B.Tech. I Sem. (R16) – Regular/ Supplementary|
|4||III B.Tech. I Sem. ( R15, R13, R09) – Supplementary|
|5||IV B.Tech. I Sem. (R16) – Regular|
|6||IV B.Tech. I Sem. ( R15, R13, R09 ) – Supplementary|
NOTIFICATION FOR B.TECH II, III & IV YEAR I SEM REGULAR/SUPPLY EXAMINATIONS Nov/Dec -2019
- B.TECH – II YEAR – I SEMESTER SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS (R18/ R16 / R15 / R13 /R09) REGULATIONS.
- B.TECH – III YEAR – I SEMESTER SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS (R16 / R15 / R13 / R09) REGULATIONS.
- B.TECH – IV YEAR – I SEMESTER SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS (R16 / R15/ R13/ R09) REGULATIONS.
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 02-12-2019 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
|EXAM REGISTRATION||START DATE||END DATE|
|Without Late Fee||20-09-2019||04-10-2019|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.100 /-||05-10-2019||15-10-2019|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.1000 /-||23-10-2019||28-10-2019|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.2000 /-||29-10-2019||25-11-2019|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.5000 /-||26-11-2019||30-11-2019|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.10000 /-|
* This late fee application should be manually submitted along with demand draft.
|01-12-2019||Till end of Exams|
|EXAMINATION FEE FOR II, III & IV YEAR I SEM REGULAR/SUPPLY|
|FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs.760/-|
|FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs.360/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.460/-|
|FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.560/-|
|FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.760/-|
- The students have to contact the Principal for online registration of Examinations (both Regular & Supply) for the forthcoming University Exams. The exam registrations have to be directly carried out by logging in to University registrations server from the respective colleges.
- For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams, the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of the student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
- Hall tickets are to be issued by the Principal only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University. The students are informed to note that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examination.
Download Official notification Here – Click here