JNTUH 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 Notification 2020: JNTUH B.Tech 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 Semesters Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification April/May 2020 Reelased. Jntu Hyderabad Examination Notification for B Tech II-II, III-II, IV-II Regular & Supply exams 2020.
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2, 3-2, 4-2 Sem Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification April/May 2020
Sub : JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – B.Tech Examinations April/May-2020 – Notification. Instructions to the Principals–Reg.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Engineering Colleges are here by informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B.Tech II, III & IV Sem-II Regular /Supply examinations during April/May-2020.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
|1||II B.Tech. II Sem.(R18) – Regular|
|2||II B.Tech. II Sem.(R16, R15, R13, R09 ) – Supplementary|
|3||III B.Tech. II Sem.(R16) – Regular/Supply|
|4||III B.Tech. II Sem.( R15, R13, R09 ) – Supplementary|
|5||IV B.Tech. II Sem.(R16) – Regular|
|6||IV B.Tech. II Sem.( R15, R13, R09 ) – Supplementary|
NOTIFICATION FOR B.TECH II, III & IV YEAR II SEM REGULAR/SUPPLY EXAMINATIONS APRIL/MAY-2020
- B.TECH. – II YEAR II SEMESTER REGULAR EXAMINATIONS (R18) REGULATIONS.
- B.TECH.-II YEAR-II SEMESTER SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS (R16/ R15/ R13/ R09) REGULATIONS.
- B.TECH – III YEAR – II SEMESTER REGULAR/ SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS (R16 ) REGULATIONS
- B.TECH – III YEAR – II SEMESTER SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS (R15/ R13/ R09) REGULATIONS.
- B.TECH – IV YEAR -II SEMESTER REGULAR EXAMINATIONS (R16) REGULATIONS.
- B.TECH – IV YEAR -II SEMESTER SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS (R15/ R13/ R09) REGULATIONS.
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 20-04-2020 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
|EXAM REGISTRATION||START DATE||END DATE|
|Without Late Fee||22-02-2020||07-03-2020|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.100 /-||08-03-2020||13-03-2020|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.1000 /-||14-03-2020||19-03-2020|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.2000 /-||20-03-2020||13-04-2020|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.5000 /-||14-04-2020||18-04-2020|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.10000 /-* This late fee application should be manually submitted along with demand draft.||19-04-2020||Till end of exams|
|EXAMINATION FEE FOR III, III & IV YEAR II SEM REGULAR / SUPPLY|
|FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs.760/-|
|FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs.360/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.460/-|
|FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.560/-|
|FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.760/-|
Download Official notification Here – Click here
- The regular students of IV B. Tech. II Semester have to pay Rs.800/- additionally towards the provisional certificate fee (Rs.200/-) and the original degree certificate fee (Rs.600/-), in additional to Rs.760/-towards semester exam fee. The payment of Original Degree certificate fee is mandatory.
- The students have to contact their concerned Principals for online registration of Examinations ( both Regular and Suppl.). For the forthcoming University Exams, the exam registrations have to be directly carried out by logging in to University registrations server from the respective colleges.
- For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.