JNTUH B.Tech Notification 2018: JNTU Hyderabad B.Tech 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1 Semesters Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification Nov/Dec 2018, Jntuh Examination Notification for B Tech Regular & Supply examinations 2018.
JNTUH B.Tech 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1 Semesters Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification Nov/Dec 2018
Sub : JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – B.Tech Examinations Nov/Dec – 2018 Notification.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Engineering Colleges are here by informed that University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B.Tech Sem-I Regular/Supply and II- Sem Supply Examinations during Nov/Dec- 2018.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
- II B.Tech. I Sem.(R16) – Regular/ Supplementary
- II B.Tech. I Sem.(R15, R13, R09 ) – Supplementary
- III B.Tech. I Sem.(R16) – Regular
- III B.Tech. I Sem.( R15, R13, R09) – Supplementary
- IV B.Tech. I Sem.(R15) – Regular
- IV B.Tech. I Sem.(R13, R09 ) – Supplementary
- II B.Tech. II Sem.(R16, R15, R13, R09) – Supplementary
- III B.Tech. II Sem.(R15, R13, R09) – Supplementary
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 26-11-2018 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
Exam Registration & Last Dates:
The examination registration with late fee of Rs. 100/- for B.Tech II-I, III-I, IV-I, II-II and III-II Nov / Dec-2018 Exams is extended up to 10/10/2018. However there is no change in the last date for exam registration with late fee Rs. 1000/-.
Without Late Fee : 19 -09-2018 to 03-10-2018
With Late Fee of Rs. 100 /- : 04 -10-2018 to 10-10-2018
With Late Fee of Rs. 1000 /- : 10 -10-2018 to 12-10-2018
EXAMINATION FEE FOR II, III & IV YEAR I SEM REGULAR/SUPPLY AND II ,III YEAR II SEM SUPPLY :
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) : Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs. 360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 760/-
For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
Download Official notification Here – Click here