JNTUH B.Tech R16 Provisional list of candidates eligible for grace marks, credit exemption with an Undertaking for the issue of PC and CMM
College-wise lists of students who are eligible to apply for
i) grace marks,
ii) credit exemption and
iii) grace marks
followed by credit exemption have been prepared and made available in the TSheets in the portals of the respective Principals. For these three categories, the students have to fill-up the appropriate undertaking form (to be downloaded from student service portal) and the Principals have to sign at the appropriate place in the respective forms. These forms need to be either printed on the college letter-head / with a separate covering letters from the Principal enclosing the appropriate form and sent to the office of DE. The performance in the examinations (if the student wrote in spell-2, writing in the current spell (spell-3) and/or 4-2 RC, RV & CV, shall be nullified if they apply for the PC & CMM under any of these three categories. They shall not be permitted to write any future examinations.
The applications received by forenoon tomorrow (28-08-2021) shall be processed on priority basis and efforts will be made to issue PC & CMM at the earliest possible date.
The Principals are requested to note the following rules with regard to grace marks and credit exemption categories.
Those who seek grace marks:
1. A separate form (Form-5) earmarked for this category need to be filled up
2. Marks shall be added up to 10 marks for four year UG courses in failed subjects (maximum of two subjects) , 7 marks or 8 marks for lateral entry students of B.Tech and B.Pharm respectively.
3. All the semester marks/grade memos from the month/year specified in the list uploaded to portal today. Where the subject(s) have been shown as Fail need to be surrendered along with the Filled-in Form (with the Principal endorsement) and the new marks/grade memos need to be obtained from the University Examination Branch along with PC & CMM.
Those who seek only credit exemption:
1. A separate form (Form-6) earmarked for this category need to be filled up
2. The students who failed in not more than two subjects and credits of the failed subjects is less than or equal to 6, are only eligible to apply for the credit exemption.
3. The subjects shall be shown as Fail in the CMM but since the student secures 186 credits, PC & CMM will be issued.
Those who seek both grace marks and credit exemption:
1. A separate form (Form-7) earmarked for this category need to be filled up
2. Points mentioned in the above two cases (grace marks and credit exemption) are applicable.
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here