JNTUH B.Pharmacy 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1 Sem Regular/Supply Exams Notification March 2021, Jntu hyderabad Examination Notification 2021 for B.Pharmacy Regular & Supply II-I, II-II, III-I, III-II, IV-I Semesters.
JNTUH B.Pharmacy 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1 Sem Regular/Supply Exams Notification March 2021
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – B. Pharm. Examinations March – 2021 – Notification.
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Engineering Colleges are here by informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B.Pharm. I-Sem Regular/ Supplementary and II – Sem Supplementary Examinations during March- 2021.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
|1||II B. Pharm. I Sem. (R17) – Regular/ Supplementary|
|2||II B. Pharm. I Sem. (R16, R15, R13, R09) – Supplementary|
|3||III B. Pharm. I Sem. ( R17) – Regular/ Supplementary|
|4||III B. Pharm. I Sem. ( R16, R15, R13, R09) – Supplementary|
|5||IV B. Pharm. I Sem. ( R17) – Regular|
|6||IV B. Pharm. I Sem. ( R16, R15, R13, R09) – Supplementary|
|7||II B.Pharm.II Sem. ( R17, R16, R15, R13, R09 ) – Supplementary|
|8||III B. Pharm. II Sem. ( R17, R16, R15, R13, R09) – Supplementary|
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 08-03-2021 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
- Without Late Fee : 29-01-2021 To 08-02-2021
- With Late Fee of Rs. 100 /- : 09-02-2021 To 12-02-2021
- With Late Fee of Rs. 1000 /- : 13-02-2021 To 19-02-2021
- With Late Fee of Rs. 2000 /- : 20-02-2021 To 26-02-2021
- With Late Fee of Rs. 5000 /- : 27-02-2021 To 06-03-2021
- With Late Fee of Rs. 10,000 /- : 07-03-2020 To Till end of exams [* This late fee application should be manually submitted along with demand draft.]
EXAMINATION FEE FOR II , III & IV YEAR I SEM REGULAR/SUPPLY AND II, III YEAR II SEM SUPPLY:
|FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs.760/-|
|FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs.360/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.460/-|
|FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.560/-|
|FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.760/-|
Download the official Notification Here – Click here
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability)
2. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.