JNTUH 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2 Notifications 2021: JNTUH B.Tech 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1 Sem Regular/Supply Exams Notification Aug/Sept 2021, Jntu hyderabad Examination Notification for B Tech Supply II-I, II-II, III-I, III-II, IV-I Exams.
JNTUH B.Tech 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2, 4-1 Sem Regular/Supply Exams Notification Aug/Sept 2021
Sub : JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – B.Tech Examinations August/September 2021– Notification. Instructions to the Principals–Reg
The Principals of the constituent and affiliated Engineering Colleges are here by informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct of B.Tech II & III Years –II Sem Regular examinations and B.Tech. II-I and III-I Supply Exams during August/September- 2021 in offline mode.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
II B.Tech. II Sem. (R18) – Regular
III B.Tech. II Sem. (R18) – Regular
II B.Tech. I Sem. (R18, R16, R15, R13, R09) – Supplementary
III B.Tech. I Sem. (R18, R16, R15, R13, R09) – Supplementary
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 18-08-2021 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below
|Exam Registration||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||26-07-2021||03-08-2021|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.100/-||04-08-2021||06-08-2021|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.1000/-||07-08-2021||09-08-2021|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.2000/-||10-08-2021||11-08-2021|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.5000/-||12-08-2021||16-08-2021|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.10000 /-|
* This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft
|EXAMINATION FEE FOR II, III & IV YEAR I SEM Regular/Supply|
|FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs.760/-|
|FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs.360/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.460/-|
|FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.560/-|
|FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH)||Rs.760/-|
Download Official notification Here – Click here
- The B.Tech. IV-I Supplementary Examinations registration service will be enabled immediately after declaration results of B.Tech IV-I Reg./Supply exams March2021.
- All above exams shall be conducted in offline mode
- Downloading and issue of hall-tickets 12-08-2021
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability)
2. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams, the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of the student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
4. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.