JNTUH CBT Notification For B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 Semesters (R16,R15,R13) Dec 2017
All the Principals of the affiliated and constituent Colleges offering B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for – I Year I Semester, II Year I Semester, III Year I Semester & IV Year I Semester B.Tech/B.Pharmacy regular students for improvement of internal marks in the month of Dec-2017.
The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 05-01-2018 are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 13-12-2017
- I B.Tech I Sem. (R-16) – Regular
- II B.Tech /B.Pharm I Sem.(R16) – Regular
- III B.Tech /B.Pharm I Sem.(R15) – Regular
- IV B.Tech /B.Pharm I Sem.(R13) – Regular
Exam Registration: Start date & End date of registration for Regular (at respective colleges)
- Without Late Fee : 13-12-2017 to 18-12-2017
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 19-12-2017 to 20-12-2017
- With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 21-12-2017 to 21-12-2017
- FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECT : Rs. 350/-
- FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTS : Rs. 450/-
- FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTS : Rs. 550/-
- FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS) : Rs. 750/-
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions:
1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
2. The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
3. The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
4. The Examination time Table and centers for the CBT will be notified later