JNTUH CBT Notification For B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 Semesters Jan 2019
All the Principals of the constituent and affiliated Colleges offering B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for II Year I Semester, III Year I Semester & IV Year I Semester B.Tech / B.Pharmacy and I Year I Semester B.Tech Regular students for improvement of internal marks in the month of January-2019.
The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 02-01-2019 are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 04-12-2018.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
|1||I B.Tech I Sem. (R18) – Regular|
|2||II B.Tech I Sem. (R16) – Regular|
|3||II B.Pharm I Sem. (R17) – Regular|
|4||III B.Tech I Sem. (R16) – Regular|
|5||III B.Pharm I Sem. (R16) – Regular|
|6||IV B.Tech I Sem. (R15) – Regular|
|7||IV B.Pharm I Sem. (R15) – Regular|
Exam Registration: Start date & End date of registration for Regular (at respective colleges)
- Without Late Fee : 04-12-2018 to 13-12-2018
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 14-12-2018 to 17-12-2018
- With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 18-12-2018 to 18-12-2018
- FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECT : Rs. 350/-
- FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTS : Rs. 450/-
- FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTS : Rs. 550/-
- FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS) : Rs. 750/-
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions:
1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
2. The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
3. The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
4. The Examination time Table and centers for the CBT will be notified later