JNTUH CBT Notification For B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 Semesters Jan 2020
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – II Year I Semester III Year I Semester & IV Year I Semester B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Computer Based Test (CBT) –Jan -2020-Notification – Instructions to the Principals-Reg.
All the Principals of the Affiliated and Constituent Colleges offering B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for II Year I Semester III Year I Semester & IV Year I Semester Computer Based Test (CBT) B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Regular students in the month of January-2020 who are absent for mid-term examination(s) conducted at the college. Further this CBT shall also be conducted for the student(s) who are transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects .
The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 22-1-2020 are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 11-12-2019.
This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
|1||II B.Tech I Sem. (R18) – Regular|
|2||III B.Tech I Sem. (R16) – Regular|
|3||IV B.Tech I Sem. (R16) – Regular|
|4||II B.Pharm I Sem. (R17) – Regular|
|5||III B.Pharm I Sem. (R17) – Regular|
|6||IV B.Pharm I Sem. (R16) – Regular|
Exam Registration: Start date & End date of registration for Regular (at respective colleges)
- Without Late Fee : 11-12-2019
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 19-12-2019
- With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 24-12-2019
- FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECT : Rs. 350/-
- FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTS : Rs. 450/-
- FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTS : Rs. 550/-
- FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS) : Rs. 750/-
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions:
1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
2. The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
3. The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
4. The Examination time Table and centers for the CBT will be notified later