JNTUH Conduct of B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 4-2 Sem Exams From 16th September 2020
It is proposed to conduct the IV-II semester examinations of B.Tech. and B.Pharm. Courses from 16-09-2020. The detailed exam time table will be communicated shortly. The Principals of non-autonomous colleges are informed to send the options of the students on or before 25-08-2020 (refer the ref. 1 cited above). It is also requested to furnish number of students that your college can accommodate (following Covid-19 norms). For more details, please go through the previous letter from this office(ref.1 cited above).
Some of the autonomous colleges have requested the examination branch of JNTUH(EB-JNTUH) to extend its services to conduct IV-II semester examinations of students of their respective colleges who are residing in different districts. Accordingly, it is proposed to accommodate the students of autonomous colleges, if the colleges request for the same. In this regard, the procedure to be followed for conduct of exams at other host-centers is enclosed in Annexure-1.
Your cooperation is highly solicited.
Following procedure need to be followed by the autonomous colleges who desire to take the support from EB-JNTUH to conduct the exams at different host colleges
- The examination calendars must coincide with JNTUH calendar. However the specific subject names may differ.
- The autonomous colleges need to collect three district preferences (in the decreasing order of preferences) from the students and prepare a report which describe session-wise subject wise list of hall tickets and their respective counts. The students have to write all IV-II semester exams at one allotted center only. This report should be sent to EB-JNTUH. The excel file format in which the data need to be uploaded to EB-JNTUH and the Url shall be shared shortly.
- EB-JNTUH will share with the Principals of autonomous colleges, the host college names and their addresses, to which their college students are allocated.
- The answer booklets and other stationery items are to be packed session-wise and host college- wise and to be handed over to the office of DE five days prior to commencement of examinations. EB-JNTUH shall handover the stationary to respective host colleges.
- The autonomous colleges need to speak to Principals of the colleges who are acting as host colleges and obtain their mail ids. The colleges need to send the encrypted question papers directly to the specific host colleges. Password is to be shared with the host college directly 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination of every session.
- After the examinations, the material shall be collected by EB-JNTUH through postal logistic van service of the University and carryout the autonomous college-wise &session-wise bundling.
- Two days after each examination, these answer booklet bundles and D-forms can be collected from EB-JNTUH by the respective autonomous colleges.
- The expenditure incurred (actual) need to be borne by the respective autonomous colleges.