JNTUH MCA Notification 2018: JNTUH MCA I, II, III, IV, V Semesters Regular/Supply Exams Notification Dec 2018, Jntu hyderabad mca end examination notification 2018.
JNTUH MCA I, II, III, IV, V Semesters Regular/Supply Exams Notification Dec 2018
The Notification is hereby issued for the I,III & V semester Regular/Supply University examinations and Supplementary University examinations of II & IV semesters of MCA course. You are requested to note the following schedule of events associated with the Regular/Supplementary Examinations of MCA course. These Examinations are scheduled to be held in the month of December-2018.
Exam Notifications is issued to conduct the following MCA examinations:
1. MCA – I SEMESTER – (R17/R15/R13/R09) REGULAR / SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – DECEMBER -2018.
(R17-2017,2018 ADMITTED BATCHES R15-2015,2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2013, 2014 ADMITTED BATCHES AND R09-2011 & 2012 ADMITTED BATCHES )
2. MCA – II SEMESTER – (R17/R15/R13/R09) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – DECEMBER-2018.
(R17-2017 ADMITTED BATCH,R15-2015,2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2013, 2014 ADMITTED BATCHES AND R09- 2011 & 2012 ADMITTED BATCHES)
3. MCA – III SEMESTER – (R17/R15/R13/R09) REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – DECEMBER-2018.
(R17-2017 ADMITTED BATCH,R15-2015,2016 ADMITTED BATCHES,R13-2013,2014 ADMITTED BATCHES AND R09-2011,2012 ADMITTED BATCHES )
4. MCA – IV SEMESTER – (R15/R13/R09) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – DECEMBER-2018.
(R15-2015,2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2013,2014 ADMITTED BATCHES AND R09- 2011&2012 ADMITTED BATCHES)
5. MCA – V SEMESTER – (R15/R13/R09) REGULAR / SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – DECEMBER-2018.
(R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2013, 2014 ADMITTED BATCHES AND R09- 2011 & 2012 ADMITTED BATCHES.)
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 03-12-2018 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
Exam Registration & Last Dates :
- Without Late Fee : 24-09-2018 To 05-10-2018
- With Late Fee of Rs. 100/- : 06-10-2018 To 10-10-2018
- With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/- : 11-10-2018 To 15-10-2018
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION : Rs.955/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT : Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS : Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS : Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE : Rs.955/-
1. The Condonation fee is Rs.300/- per candidate
2. In case of Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) as per University Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/ Concessions extended to the Physically Challenged students/2018, Dated.20-01-2018, the Principals are requested to allow for exemption of the examination fee for such students The relevant documentary evidence and the list of those students is to be submitted at the counter in the Examination Branch on the day of stationary collection.
3. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here