JNTUH MCA – I and V Sem Regular & II Sem Supply Exams MARCH 2015
The Principals of
JNTUH Constituent and Affiliated Colleges offering MCA Course
Sub : JNTUH, Hyderabad – Examination Branch – MCA Examinations MARCH 2015- Notification – Instructions to the Principals–Reg.
* * * *
The notification is here by issued for the I and V Semester Regular University Examinations and II Semester Supplementary University Examinations of MCA course. You are requested to note the following schedule of events associated with the Regular/Supplementary Examinations of M.C.A course. These Examinations are scheduled to be held in the month of MARCH 2015.
MCA -I & V SEM REGULAR & II SEM SUPPLY SEMESTER EXAMS NOTIFICATION – MARCH 2015
|MCA – ISEMESTER – (R13/R09/R07) REGULAR / SUPPLY – MARCH 2015[(R13 – 2013, 2014 BATCH, R09 – 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 BATCHES,R07-2007,2008 BATCHES)]MCA-V SEMESTER – (R09/R07) REGULAR / SUPPLY – MARCH 2015
[R09 – 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 BATCHES,R07-2007,2008 BATCHES)]
MCA – II SEMESTER – (R09/R07) SUPPLY – MARCH 2015
[(R09 – 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 BATCHES,R07-2007,2008 BATCHES)]
|The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 02-03-2015 and 09-03-2015 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :|
|INSTRUCTIONS||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||:||31-12-2014||12-01-2015|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.100 /-||:||13-01-2015||17-01-2015|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.1000 /-||:||18-01-2015||22-01-2015|
|Downloading report of detained students , Condonation students lists||:||16-02-2015||17-02-2015|
|Online Payment of Exam Registration Fee||17-02-2015||18-02-2015|
|Collection of Pre-Printed Answer Booklets From A.C.E-2||:||18-02-2015||19-02-2015|
|Physical Verification & Intimation of Discrepancies in the Pre-Printed Answer Booklets||:||————-||24-02-2015|
|EXAMINATION FEE :|
|[I] I & V SEMESTER REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY|
|[A] FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION||Rs.765/-|
|[B] FOR ONE SUBJECT||Rs.215/-|
|[C] FOR TWOSUBJECTS||Rs.415/-|
|[D] FOR THREE SUBJECTS||Rs.615/-|
|[E] FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE||Rs.765/-|
|[II] II SEMESTER SUPPLY (EACH THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECT)||Rs.500/-|
1.The Registrations should be done through Examination Management System (EMS) only 2.EMS URL: 22.214.171.124/JNTUHPortalPG/PortalGUI/Login.aspx
- Hall Tickets will be issued only after receiving the University Exam Registration Fee by Online Mode.
- For Procedure for Exam registration through EMS is available in the Portal. Please follow the procedure for registration.
- The Condonation fee is Rs.300/- per candida
- The Principals are requested to arrange for the collection of student specific answer booklets, from ACE -2 7.The Help line numbers for EMS are: 7893198760,7893198761,7893198762,7893198763.
- Any problems in registration shall be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D course work subjects Exam registrations should be done through EMS portal only.