JNTUH M.Tech/M.Pharmacy (R15) Project Viva-Voce Examination Notification October 2017: In connection with the conduct of Project Viva-Voce Examinations in the academic year – (2016-17) for R15 regulations M.Tech/M.Pharm Regular students, the Principals of all affiliated colleges offering these courses are informed that the payment of Project viva-voce exam fee is to be done. The project viva-voce exams should be conducted as per instructions mentioned below:
1. The student is permitted to submit Project, only after successful completion of all Theory and Practical courses.
2. The viva-voce examinations is conducted only for those students, the dissertations of whom the anti-plagiarism check was completed by the university.
3. Amount of Rs. 200/- fee for anti-plagiarism check shall be collected from each student.
4. The Fee for Project Viva-Voce Exam to be collected for M.Tech and M.Pharm courses is Rs. 3400/- per student (3000+200 anti-plagiarism check + 200 P.C fee). If already paid the P.C fee along with final semester exam fee, need not pay P.C fee now.
5. On the day of viva-voce examination, the college will arrange one computer with internet facility for each external examiner. The examiner will download the soft copy of dissertation and verify it with the hard copy project dissertation submitted by the student at the time of viva exam.
6. No penalty may be levied to the student if the student submits project within one calendar year after completion of penultimate semester (6 months from the last semester). If the student is unable to submit the project within one calendar year, a penalty of Rs.5000/- will be levied for the first year of late submission, Rs.12000/- will be levied during second year of submission and Rs.18000/- will be levied during third year of submission, to the University. If special permission is granted by the University to a student for submission of project beyond three years limit, a penalty of Rs.10,000/- per year additionally will be levied to the student.
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here