JNTUH OD Application Status – Original Degree Status Tracking Online: Many Students are Searching for Procedure to track JNTUH OD Application Status online. Here, we are mentioned complete details about JNTUH OD Application Status, OD Status tracking online etc.
JNTUH OD Application Status – Original Degree Status Tracking Online
What is the procedure to track jntuh od application status?
There is no way to track the OD in online, Place your OD request with proper address to deliver and sit back. That is the only thing we can do, If you did not received your OD after 4 Weeks approx, you can go to university with the form or any proof of the OD form application number etc. they will help you with further details. In JNTUH there are counters for OD, Transcripts and some of other services, so check it out by visiting the campus. But, If you want Track JNTUH OD Status through EMS Speed Post? Then, follow the below given steps.
Also Check: JNTUH OD Apply Online
JNTUH OD Status Tracking Through EMS Speed Post
1. JNTUH will Dispatch OD’s for all the students who have applied for Original Degree Cerificate in Convocation (Pre-Convocation / Post Convocation) mode.
2. Student will receive an SMS with EMS No from JNTUH to the mobile no mentioned during OD registration, When your OD is dispatched:
Dear Student, Your Original Degree for 15XX1A2*** is dispatched through EMS Speed Post on **-**-2020, EMS no is EN2356XXXXXIN – CE/DE JNTUH.
3. Now Go to www.indiapost.gov.in [To Track Your Consignment]
- Enter Consignment Number : [Mentioned in SMS sent to you by JNTUH i.e., EMS no]
- Hit “Search” to track the status of OD.
How Much Time Taken to Get JNTUH Original Degree (OD)?
It took almost 2-4 Weeks to get the Original Degree by post. However, JNTUH use Govt official postal services, which will be delayed. So keep an eye on postal service near by your location.
Yes, you’ll receive an SMS with EMS No from JNTUH when your OD is Dispatched.
No, you cannot get OD by hand.
No, your OD will be posted to your Indian address only.