JNTUH OD Apply Online 2023, Application Form: How to Apply for OD in JNTU Hyderabad? Here we have listed the Complete process of JNTUH Convocation Apply For Original Degree Under JNTUH. So candidates check out the complete details of procedure of Apply for OD in 2023, Jntuh od application last date, JNTUH OD application 2023, JNTUH OD application fee in 12th Convocation.
JNTUH OD Apply Online 2023 – Original Degree Application Form, Registration
JNTU Hyderabad has released XII Convocation Notification 2023. The candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic year 2022-23, PG and Ph.D Degree completed or going to be completed on or before 30-11-2023 are eligible to apply.
JNTUH Convocation apply for OD (Original Degree)
The procedure for applying for the original degree certificate has been changed. You are required to register with online payments portal of the examination branch of JNTU Hyderabad. After the registration, you will be directed to make the payment either by payment gateway (using your credi/debit cards). For the registrations and for making the OD registration fee payments, please visit the following web-site: epayments.jntuh.ac.in.
Here we have listed step-by-step process to apply jntuh original Degree (OD) online. Follow the below guide regarding “OD Application process of JNTUH”
JNTU Hyderabad 12th Convocation 2023 – Important Dates:
|JNTUH Convocation 2023 Date
|Online Application Starts From
|Last date to Apply
|JNTUH OD application fee
Helpful for Students Seeking:
- How to Apply For OD in JNTUH
- Apply for OD in 2023
- JNTUH B.Tech OD Application Process in detail
- Process to Apply for OD in JNTU Hyderabad
JNTUH Convocation Apply Online – Procedure to apply for Original Degree Certificate
Welcome to the online student services. The registration procedure for obtaining the original degree certificates from JNTU Hyderabad in XII Convocation is through online mode only. The candidates have to furnish their particulars including Provisional Certificate (PC) number and the address for communication in online mode.
The application fee of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees only) can be paid either by making online Payment (using Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking). Those Students who have applied for degree in Pre-Convocation mode should not apply for this Convocation. The Students Who have already paid Rs. 600/- for the Original Degree (OD) fee in their College need to pay Additional fee of Rs. 400/-, however the registration is compulsory in this Convocation for obtaining the OD.
For carrying out the registrations using this application software, the candidates are informed to create their account by furnishing their personal details. Further the candidates are informed to remember their passwords for any future correspondence or updates. The User name shall be the hall-ticket number of the candidate during the study of the course for which he/she is seeking the Original Degree certificate. The Original Degree Certificate (other than PhDs) shall be sent to the candidates to the correspondence address mentioned at the time of online registration. The last date for applying for OD in this Convocation is 30/11/2023.
JNTUH How To Apply an OD Original Degree:
The candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic year 2022-23 & PG Degree completed or going to be completed on or before 30/11/2023 are eligible to apply.
JNTUH OD application fee: Rs.1000/-
JNTUH OD application 2023: The registration procedure for obtaining the original degree certificates for all Convocation OD’s is through online only.
Apply Online For Original Degree (OD)
1. The new users of this service has to enroll initially using the service New User Registration.
2. Enter your “HALLTICKETNO” and click one “SUBMIT” Button
3. Fill all details in Students Registration carefully, especially address details*
- Hallticke No
- Date Of Birth:
- College Code
4. The Password has to be created by the student at the time of registration. Further the candidates are informed to remember their passwords for any future correspondence or updates. The User name shall be the hall-ticket number of the candidate during the study of the course for which he/she is seeking the Original Degree certificate.
5. The fee amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/ATM cards).
6. Go to epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation
7. Login with your HT number (userid) and password (as set by you) and Upload the scanned copy of Provisional Certificate.
8. Click and select convocation OD then you will get acknowledgement file in .pdf format. Download and save it for future use.
Please contact helpdesk phone numbers: 9491283135, 9491293135 for enquiries/queries.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ’s)
Only Those candidates can apply for Convocation whose PC issued date is on or before 30-11-2023. Scanned Copy of a Digital Passport size Photograph (.JPEG format) should be between 20kb to 30kb. Scanned Copy of Provisional Certificate (.JPEG format), size should be between 200kb to 300kb. Provisional Certificate NUMBER (Number that is above the serial no of PC, Mostly Starts with 3).
“Users should not pay fee multiple times for one request. Because every transaction will take
You should contact JNTUH Exam Branch at Email: email@example.com or at helpline no. 8008103825, 9491293135 during 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.
Click on forgot password link available at the home page of online student service portal. It will ask to enter your hall ticket number, registered mobile number & email-id for verification. Once the verification is successful, you will receive your password to your registered email-id.
II) Procedure To Apply For Original Degree Certificate (PC received before October 2002) :: Post-Convocation
1. Filled in Original Degree Application Form. [Download Original Degree Application Form Here]
2. D.D. in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH” payable at HYDERABAD.. (H.T. No. & Mobile No. may be written on the back side of DD)
Note : Enquire about DD Amount at students service counters at JNTUH.
3. PC Xerox Copy.
4. Another pass-port size photograph with HTNO written on the back of Photograph
5. Submit the above documents at students service counter, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
6. Retain a photocopy of this application with you.
7. If you have not received the certificate with in 60 days of your application,contact the Director of Evaluation for EMS (Speed Post) number. No claim of non-receipt of Certificate shall be entertained if it is not reported with 60 days of your application.
This is the procedure to apply for original Degree Certificate (OD) (Pre/Post Convocation). If you are still having any query in this regard, leave a comment below and we will get back to you.