JNTUH OD Apply Online 2019 Procedure: How to Apply for OD in JNTU Hyderabad? Here we have listed the Complete process of Apply For Original Degree Under JNTUH. So candidates check out the complete procedure of Apply for OD in 2019, Jntuh od application last date, JNTUH OD application 2019, JNTUH OD application fee in 8th Convocation.
JNTUH OD Apply Online 2019 Procedure – Original Degree Application, Registration
JNTU Hyderabad has released VIII Convocation Notification 2019. The candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic years 2017-18 & PG Degree completed or going to be completed on or before 31-01-2019 are eligible to apply.
JNTUH Procedure to apply for OD (Original Degree)
The procedure for applying for the original degree certificate has been changed. You are required to register with online payments portal of the examination branch of JNTU Hyderabad. After the registration, you will be directed to make the payment either by payment gateway (using your credi/debit cards). For the registrations and for making the OD registration fee payments, please visit the following web-site: http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices.
Here we have listed step-by-step process to apply jntuh original Degree (OD) online. Follow the below guide regarding “OD Application process of JNTUH”
Helpful for Students Seeking:
- How to Apply For OD in JNTUH
- Apply for OD in 2019
- JNTUH B.Tech OD Application Process in detail
- Process to Apply for OD in JNTU Hyderabad
Instructions To The Candidates
Procedure to apply for Original Degree Certificate: JNTUH 8th Convocation
The registration procedure for obtaining the original degree certificates from JNTU Hyderabad in VIII Convocation is through online mode only. The candidates have to furnish their particulars including Provisional Certificate (PC) number and the address for communication in online mode.
The application fee of Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred Rupees only) can be paid either by making online Payment (using Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI by taking the system generated challan. Those Students who have applied for degree in Pre-Convocation mode should not apply for this Convocation. The Students Who have already paid the Original Degree (OD) fee in their College need not pay now, however the registration is compulsory in this Convocation for obtaining the OD.
For carrying out the registrations using this application software, the candidates are informed to create their account by furnishing their personal profile. Further the candidates are informed to remember their passwords for any future correspondence or updates. The User name shall be the hall-ticket number of the candidate during the study of the course for which he/she is seeking the Original Degree certificate. The Original Degree Certificate (other than PhDs) shall be sent to the candidates to the correspondence address mentioned at the time of online registration. The last date for applying for OD in this Convocation is 25/02/2019.
for any issues contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
JNTUH How To Apply an OD Original Degree: Students who are qualified for the award of Degree during the academic years 2016-17 & PG Degree completed or going to be completed on or before 31-01-2019 are eligible to apply. Submit the application online mode from 28th January 2019 to 25th February 2019.
- JNTUH OD application fee: Rs.600/-
- Jntuh od application last date: 25-02-2019
NOTE : All the Dual degree awardees are informed to note that, for applying ODs of their JNTUH UG & PG degree, they should upload the Provisional Certificate (PC) of PG & should enter PG PC details to pay the fees of both degrees. Both the ODs will be sent to the address which was mentioned at the time of your OD registration Director of Evaluation, JNTUH
JNTUH OD application 2019: The registration procedure for obtaining the original degree certificates for all Convocation OD’s is through online only.
1. The new users of this service has to enroll initially using the service New User Registration.
2. Enter your “HALLTICKETNO” and click one “SUBMIT” Button
3. Fill all details in Students Registration carefully, especially address details*
- Hallticke No
- Date Of Birth:
- College Code
4. The Password has to be created by the student at the time of registration. Further the candidates are informed to remember their passwords for any future correspondence or updates. The User name shall be the hall-ticket number of the candidate during the study of the course for which he/she is seeking the Original Degree certificate.
5. The fee amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/ATM cards).
6. Go to https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation/
7. Login with your HT number (userid) and password (as set by you) and Upload the scanned copy of Provisional Certificate.
8. Click and select convocation OD then you will get acknowledgement file in .pdf format. Download and save it for future use.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ’s)
II) Procedure To Apply For Original Degree Certificate (PC received before October 2002) :: Post-Convocation
1. Filled in Original Degree Application Form. [Download Original Degree Application Form Here]
2. D.D. in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH” payable at HYDERABAD.. (H.T. No. & Mobile No. may be written on the back side of DD)
Note : Enquire about DD Amount at students service counters at JNTUH.
3. PC Xerox Copy.
4. Another pass-port size photograph with HTNO written on the back of Photograph
5. Submit the above documents at students service counter, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
6. Retain a photocopy of this application with you.
7. If you have not received the certificate with in 60 days of your application,contact the Director of Evaluation for EMS (Speed Post) number. No claim of non-receipt of Certificate shall be entertained if it is not reported with 60 days of your application.
This is the procedure to apply for original Degree Certificate (OD) (Pre/Post Convocation). If you are still having any query in this regard, leave a comment below and we will get back to you.