JNTUH Commencement of on Campus Class work for the Academic Year 2020-21
Sub: JNTUH, Hyderabad — Directorate of Academic & Planning — Commencement of on- Campus Class work for the Academic Year 2020-21- Reg.
With reference to the subject cited above, it is here by informed the Directors / Principals of all constituent, affiliated and autonomous Colleges of JNTUH that on-campus classwork for UG IV- Year II-Semester, I-year I-Semester and PG I-Semester students studying in various courses shall commence from 22-03-2021 (Monday). You are requested to maintain proper hygienic conditions as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) given by UGC for COVID-19 pandemic.
All the Directors / Principals have to make a note that all the COVID-19 pandemic norms prescribkXi by State Government of Telangana and UGC shall be followed scrupulously to ensure smooth functioning of the Academic and Administrative activities.
The following are the Academic schedules and Guidelines to be followed:
- All the above students including faculty and supporting staff shall intimated at:xjut the commencement of class work from Accordingly , the academic units shall keep the entire premises ready for starting on-campus class work.
- The Principals are requested to identify the students from outstation who require accommodation in College attached Hostels and arrange them the hostel accommodation by following the COVID-19 precautionary nonns.
- The Colleges are advised to maintain proper hygienic conditions in each and every unit With frequent sanitization Of class rooms, laboratories, toilets, etc. The Colleges shall take separate Declaration forms from the students that they will follow strictly the COVID- 19 precautionary norms in the college premises and hostels.
- The parents of the students seeking hostel facility shall give an Undertaking form that, the hostel accommodation is provided at the request of the parents and the stay of their wards in the hostel is the sole responsibility of students and parents.
- It is suggested that, the students shall come with latest RT-PCR test report particularly for the students staying in the hostel.
- The Colleges are suggested to display boards / flexi banners indicating for prevention of COVID-19 at all prominent points in the campus and make sure that they are visible to all the students, staff and visitors.
- It is suggested that every College administration shall be prepared to face any medical emergencies related to COVID-19 /any Other case(s) in their campus.
- Further, all the Colleges are advised to provide the necessary arrangement for the affected for isolation and medical care. All the faculty, staff and students shall wear masks, use sanitizer frequently.
- The college shall provide extra masks in each department for the needy The Colleges shall make necessary arrangements to provide Hot water to the students by providing Hot Water Dispenser system in the Mess / Dining halls of the Hostels.
- Necessary equipment shall be procured for thermal scanning of students at least once in a day at the departments in the campus and also in mess / hostel
- Further, any additional measuues initiated by the Colleges towards the prevention of COVID- 19 and for the welfare of the Students, Faculty & Supporting staff are highly apprwiated.
- All the faculty members shall attend the College without fail of whether they are engaging classes online or offline.
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here