JNTUH Part Time M.Tech/ M.B.A Admissions 2019-20: JNTU Hyderabad Part Time PG Programs Admissions 2019 Notification, Application form Syllabus available at jntuh.ac.in.
JNTUH Part Time M.Tech/ M.B.A Admissions 2019-20 – Notification, Application Form, Syllabus
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into Part Time Post Graduate Programs (PTPG) in M.Tech and MBA, 3 years duration, offered by JNTUH, Kukatpally Campus, Hyderabad for the academic year 2019-20.
M.Tech. / M.B.A. Part Time Programs (3 years duration) offered in the Academic year 2019-20:
|S.No||Program / Specializations||Intake|
|1||M.Tech. (Structural Engg.)||30|
|2||M.Tech. (Electrical Power Engg.)||30|
|3||M.Tech. (Advanced Manufacturing Systems)||30|
|4||M.Tech. (Energy Systems)||30|
|5||M.Tech. (Systems & Signal Processing)||30|
|6||M.Tech. (Computer Science)||30|
|7||M.Tech. (Industrial Metallurgy)||30|
|8||M.Tech. (Bio Technology)||30|
|9||M.Tech. (Environmental Management)||30|
|10||M.B.A. (HR / Finance / Marketing / Systems)||30|
1. Admissions will be made on the basis of performance in the Entrance Test conducted by JNT University Hyderabad.
2. For part time programs candidates must be employed on regular service basis in and around Hyderabad with experience of at least one year as on last date of submission of application form after acquiring the prescribed qualifications. Along with the application the candidate has to enclose original working experience certificate on organization’s letter head with phone no. and Email ID of issuing authority.
3. General Information: Eligibility Criteria for each program, intake, format of application, formats of certificates, information to candidates, fee details, registration charges, syllabus for entrance test and time table for entrance test are available on the University website www.jntuh.ac.in Interested candidates can download the application form (print on A4 Size papers).
4. The filled in application along with all necessary documents, self-attested photocopies all certificates, and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) drawn not earlier than 27.05.2019 in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH”, payable at Hyderabad, on any nationalized bank. The application with all attachments should reach the office of the “Directorate of Admissions, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500085” on or before 29.06.2019 by 4.00 PM.
5. Separate application has to be submitted for each program if candidate is willing to apply for more than one program. The University is not responsible for Postal delay / Loss in transit or non-receipt of the application.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION:
- 29.06. 2019 by 4 PM without fine.
- 10.07. 2019 by 4 PM with late fee of Rs.1000/-
DATES OF ENTRANCE TEST: 22nd, 23rd & 24th July, 2019