JNTUH Important Points to be noted while applying for Grace Marks
- Grace marks can be added only to 1 or 2 subjects maximum. (irrespective of credits other than Major Project, Minor Project, Comprehensive Viva-Voce, Seminar)
- Grace marks can be added only for external marks.
- Grace marks can’t be added to internal marks.
- The best performance among all the external examinations shall be considered while giving the grace marks. i.e., you can use even your best previous result [Best external mark among all Regular/Supple exams till now] while applying for grace marks.
- Students can apply for grace marks only after they get the original marks memos.
- Tatkal Process not applicable for Grace Marks. You need to apply at college only for grace marks.
- You can apply for grace marks any time. No such deadline or last date is applicable while applying for grace marks.