JNTUH Services of non-autonomous colleges to conduct semester exams of students of Autonomous Colleges – Procedure
Some of the autonomous colleges have requested the examination branch of JNTUH (EB-JNTUH) to extend its services to conduct of end semester University examinations of students of their respective colleges who are residing in different districts. Accordingly, it is proposed to accommodate the students of autonomous colleges, if the colleges request for the same. In this regard, the procedure to be followed for conduct of exams at other host-centers is enclosed in Annexure-1. Further, in view of Government instructions not to open Hostels, all the affiliated autonomous colleges shall collect the choice of Examination center to their students similar to the affiliated colleges students that the University has been collecting. Your cooperation is highly solicited.
Following procedure need to be followed by the autonomous colleges who desire to take the support from EB-JNTUH to conduct the exams at different host colleges
1. The examination calendars must coincide with JNTUH calendar. However the specific subject names may differ.
2. The autonomous colleges need to collect three district preferences (in the decreasing order of preferences) from the students and prepare a report which describe session-wise subject wise list of hall tickets and their respective counts. The students have to write all end semester University exams at one allotted center only. This report should be sent to EB-JNTUH. The excel file format in which the data need to be uploaded to EB-JNTUH and the Url shall be shared shortly.
3. EB-JNTUH will share with the Principals of autonomous colleges, the host college names and their addresses, to which their college students are allocated.
4. The answer booklets and other stationery items are to be packed session-wise and host college- wise and to be handed over to the office of DE at least five days prior to commencement of examinations. EB-JNTUH shall handover the stationary to respective host colleges.
5. The autonomous colleges need to speak to Principals of the colleges who are acting as host colleges and obtain their mail ids. The colleges need to send the encrypted question papers directly to the specific host colleges. Password is to be shared with the host college directly 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination of every session.
6. After the examinations, the material shall be collected by EB-JNTUH through postal logistic van service of the University and carryout the autonomous college-wise & sessionwise bundling.
7. Two days after each examination, these answer booklet bundles and D-forms can be collected from EB-JNTUH by the respective autonomous colleges.
8. The expenditure incurred (actual) need to be borne by the respective autonomous colleges.