JNTUK 2-1 Notification 2021: JNTUK B.Tech 2-1 Sem (R19,R16,R13,R10) Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification January 2021, JNTU Kakinada II Year I sem End Exams notification 2021 download.
JNTUK B.Tech 2-1 Sem (R19,R16,R13,R10) Regular/Supply Exams Notification Jan 2021
JNTU Kakinada has released the B.Tech 2-1 Semester R19, R16, R13, R10 Regular/Supplementary Examination fee notification January 2021. Students may check detailed information regarding examination registration last date and examination fee. II B.TECH I SEMESTER REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS
- R19 REGULATIONS (For 2019 Admitted Batches onwards and 2020 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches onwards)
- R16 REGULATIONS (For 2016 Admitted Batches onwards and 2017 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches onwards)
- R13 REGULATIONS (For 2013 Admitted Batches onwards and 2014 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches onwards)
- R10 REGULATIONS (For 2010 Admitted Batches onwards and 2012 Lateral Admitted Batches onwards)
Candidates appearing for the above examinations are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
Note: All the Principals of affiliated colleges are hereby informed that the last dates to apply for IV/III/II B.Tech/B.Pharmacy I Sem. Regular/Supplementary & III B.Tech/B.Pharmacy II Sem. Supplementary Examinations, Jan. 2021 are extended as follow:
- Without Late Fee : 08.02.2021 (Monday)
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 09.02.2021 (Tuesday)
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- : 10.02.2021 (Wednesday)
|FOR WHOLE SEMESTER EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs. 770/-|
|FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs. 265/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs. 390/-|
|FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs. 515/-|
|FOR FOUR AND ABOVE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs. 770/-|
- Detailed Time Table for theory Examinations will notified in the J.N.T. University, Kakinada website: www.jntuk.edu.in
- Applications should enclose the Xerox copies of latest marks memos containing details of failed subjects along with the applications.
- Laboratory/Project Examinations schedule will be communicated later.
- All the above Examinations will be conducted in jumbling system.