JNTUK 3-1 Notification 2023: JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Sem (R20,R19,R16,R13) Supply Exams Notification May 2023, JNTUK III Year I Semester Supply Exam Notification May 2023 download.
JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Sem (R20,R19,R16,R13) Supply Exams Notification May 2023
JNTU Kakinada University had released a JNTUK 3-1 Sem R20, R19, R16, R13 Supplementary Exams Fee Notification May 2023.
The Following JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Sem Supply Examinations to be conducted
III B.TECH I SEMESTER SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS
- R20 REGULATIONS (For 2020 Admitted Batch and 2021 Lateral Entry Admitted Batch)
- R19 REGULATIONS (For 2019 Admitted Batches onwards and 2020 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches onwards)
- R16 REGULATIONS (For 2016 Admitted Batches onwards and 2017 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches onwards)
- R13 REGULATIONS (For 2015 Admitted Batch except lateral entry students)
CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATIONS ARE INFORMED THAT THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED AS PER THE TIME SCHEDULE GIVEN BELOW:
EXAM REGISTRATION & LAST DATE
- Without Late Fee: 17-04-2023
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- 19-04-2023
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- 21-04-2023
|FOR WHOLE SEMESTER EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs. 770/-|
|FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs. 265/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs. 390/-|
|FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs. 515/-|
|FOR FOUR AND ABOVE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs. 770/-|
Download JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Notification May 2023
NOTE: 1. Applications should enclose the xerox copies of latest marks memos containing details of failed subjects along with the applications.
2. Applications can be obtained at the office of the respective Principal’s of the respective colleges and duly filled in applications should be handed over in the respective college office with necessary fee.
3. The Principals are requested to submit the filled in applications to the Controller of Examinations J.N.T. University Kakinada as per schedule given below.
4. Laboratory/Project Examinations schedule will be communicated later.
5. All the above Examinations will be conducted in jumbling system.
Any update on 3-1supply time table since we are 4th years there is a chance of loosing our job opportunities so please try to understand and release the time table as soon as possible sir