JNTUK B.Tech 2-1 (R13, R10) Reg/Supply Exams Results Dec 2014 Released Info, jntu kainada b.tech 2-1 r13 regular exminations results released date info, jntu kainada b.tech 2-1 r10 supple exminations results released date info
JNTUK B.Tech 2-1 (R13, R10) Reg/Supply Exams Results Dec 2014 Released Info – Regarding
Jntu kakinda Conduted b.tech 2-1 regular and supply Examinations in the month of December and January 2015. Jntu kakinada has conducted the R13, R10 and R07 Regulations 2-1 Regular and supply examinations in dec/jan 2015. Students who are waiting for the 2-1 regular and supple examination results 2015 we are providing latest information regarding Jntuk 2-1 exam results 2015. So students who are waiting for the 2-1 examination results, read below given information reg Jntuk 2-1 b.tech Regular and supply examinations Results. we are get latest information about 2-1 spot valuation status, all branches 4 subjects paper valuation already completed. Present last phase-3 under going.
JNTUK B.Tech 2-1 (R13, R10) Reg/Supply Exams Results Dec 2014 Released Info
All branches jntuk 2-1 b.tech question papers valuation 1st phase and 2nd phase corrections completed, at present 3rd phase correction is going on in respective college valuation centers under jntuk.
Read more information Here- JNTUK B.Tech 2-1 Reg/Supple Results 2015 Spot valuation status with subject names and dates.
The following Regulations Spot valuation Doing:
Jntuk B.Tech 2-1 R13, R10 & R07 Regular and Supple Examination Results Dec/Jan 2014-2015 spot Valuation status Reg.
Jntu Kakinada B.tech 2-1 regular and supply examinations papers are spot valuation already started, so students who are waiting for results, relax your papers valuation are started and they are almost corrected 70% of the papers are corrected and remaining 30% of papers were in process so results will be released after the correction of remaining papers so we can except the results very soon.
Updated on 28-02-2015 :
The Evaluation process of JNTUK B.Tech 2-1 Sem has been completed. Even then Some Colleges are not responeded to clear the discrepancies pertaining to II B.Tech I Semester Internal Marks (R13). The Tentative dates For B.Tech R13/R10/R07 Regular/Supply exams Results.
We will Update the Latest 2-1 results valuation Info Here Book mark this page and get notified about the jntuk 2-1 results Once the 2-1 results are released we will notify with our facebook page (JNTUK FAST UPDATES) also.
Search terms :
jntuk 2-1 results r10 2014, jntuk 2-1 results 2014, jntuk 2-1 results r07, jntuk 2-1 results r07 2015, jntuk 2-1 results manabadi, jntuk 2-1 results 2015
jntuk 2-1 supply results schools9, jntuk 2-1 R13 results date, jntuk 2-1 R10 results date, jntuk 2-1 results r10 2012, jntuk 2-1 results 2012, jntuk 2-1 results r07, jntuk 2-1 results r07 2012, jntuk 2-1 results manabadi, jntuk 2-1 results 2013, jntuk 2-1 supply results, jntuk 2-1 results date