JNTUK B.Pharmacy 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 Notification 2021: JNTU Kakinada B.Pharmacy 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 Sem (PCI,R16,R13) Regular/Supply Exam Notification Dec 2021
JNTUK B.Pharmacy 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 Sem (PCI,R16,R13) Regular/Supply Exam Notification Dec 2021
JNTU Kakinada has released the B.Pharmacy 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 Semesters PCI, R16, R13 Regular/Supplementary Examination fee notification December 2021. Students may check detailed information of examination registration last date and examination fee below.
II, III, IV B.PHARMACY I SEMESTER REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS
- PCI REGULATIONS (For 2017 Admitted Batches onwards and 2018 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches onwards)
- R16 REGULATIONS (For 2016 Admitted Batches onwards and 2017 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches onwards)
- R13 REGULATIONS (For 2014 Admitted Batches onwards and 2016 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches onwards)
Candidates appearing for the above examinations are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
All the Principals of affiliated colleges are hereby informed that the last dates to apply for II B.Tech / B.Pharmacy I Semester Regular/Supply Examinations December 2021 are extended as follow:
|Exam Registration||Actual Dates||Revised Dates|
|Without late fee||24.12.2021 (Friday)||01.01.2022 (Saturday)|
|With a late fee of Rs.100 /-||27.12.2021 (Monday)||03.01.2022 (Monday)|
|With a late fee of Rs.1000 /-||29.12.2021 (Wednesday)||05.01.2022 (Wednesday)|
|Payment of fee by colleges through the|
link provided in Portal
|EXAM REGISTRATION||LAST DATE|
|Without Late Fee||24-12-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs.100||27-12-2021|
|With Late fee of Rs.1000||29-12-2021|
|FOR WHOLE SEMESTER EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs. 770/-|
|FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs. 265/-|
|FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs. 390/-|
|FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs. 515/-|
|FOR FOUR AND ABOVE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL)||Rs. 770/-|
- Detailed Time Table for theory Examinations will notified in the J.N.T. University, Kakinada website: www.jntuk.edu.in.
- Applications should enclose the Xerox copies of latest marks memos containing details of failed subjects along with the applications.
- Laboratory/Project Examinations schedule will be communicated later.
- All the above Examinations will be conducted in jumbling system.
Download the B.Pharmacy 2-1 Notification Here: Click Here
Download the B.Pharmacy 3-1 Notification Here: Click Here
Download the B.Pharmacy 4-1 Notification Here: Click Here