JNTUK B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Special Supply Exam Notification Feb/March 2019
Special Supplementary Examinations to be conducted in February/March, 2019 I, II, III & IV B.TECH / B.PHARMACY – I & II SEMESTERS FOR CANDIDATES ADMITTED IN OR, NR, RR, R05 & R07 REGULATIONS.
For the Candidates admitted in 2009 & Prior batches (Under Regular Scheme) and Candidates admitted in 2012& Prior batches (Under Lateral Entry Scheme) who have completed their four year of regular course within 8 years in the course of regular and three years of regular course work within 6 years in the course of Lateral Entry Scheme (class work) and having backlog subjects.
Candidates appearing for the above examinations are informed that the examinations will be conducted at University College of Engineering, Kakinada, JNTUK, Kakinada only. The applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
EXAM REGISTRATION & IMPORTANT DATES :
- Without Late Fee 21.01.2019
- With Late Fee of Rs.500/- 23.01.2019
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- 25.01.2019
Examination Fee : For Each Subject (Theory/Practical): Rs. 500/-
Download Official Notification Here: Click Here
1. A common application form for all the B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Examinations available in the website, is to be filled by the candidates giving all the details without fail. A separate application is to be submitted for each semester.
2. Applications should be enclosed with the attested (by the principal) Photocopies of latest marks memos containing failed subjects along with the application without fail.
3. All the candidates should enclose the attested (by the principal) syllabus copies of the failed subjects compulsory along with the filled in applications.
4. Lab/Project Viva examinations will also be conducted at University College Of Engineering, Kakinada, JNTUK, Kakinada.
5. Candidates will have to download Hall Tickets from www.jntukexams.net.
6. Detailed Time Tables of Theory Examinations and Lab/Project Viva will be Notified on Jntuk website (www.jntuk.edu.in).