JNTUK MBA /MCA / M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy Special Supply Examinations Notification March/April 2018
- NOTIFICATION FOR Special Supplementary Examinations to be conducted in March/April, 2018 I, II MBA, M.TECH, MPHARMACY – I ,II,III,IV SEMESTERS FOR CANDIDATES ADMITTED IN 2012 & PRIOR BATCHES [(Under Regular Scheme) who have completed their two years of regular course within 4 years having backlog subjects]
- NOTIFICATION FOR Special Supplementary Examinations to be conducted in March/April, 2018 I, II, III MCA – I ,II,III,IV &V SEMESTERS FOR CANDIDATES ADMITTED IN 2010 & PRIOR BATCHES [(Under Regular Scheme) who have completed their three years of regular course within 6 years having backlog subjects]
CANDIDATES OF AFFILIATED COLLEGES, IST, SMS & FT COLLEGES APPEARING FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATIONS ARE INFORMED THAT THE EXAMINATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED AT UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KAKINADA, JNTUK, KAKINADA ONLY. THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED AS PER THE TIME SCHEDULE GIVEN BELOW:
This is in connection with Notification for Special Supplementary Examinations-2018 of Directorate of Evaluation, dated 6-2-2018. As per the request of many students, the last date for registration with late fee Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) has been extended up to 17-3-2018, Saturday, 5:00pm
- Without Late Fee 20.02.2018
- With Late Fee of Rs.500/- 24.02.2018
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- 17.03.2018
FOR EACH SUBJECT (THEORY / PRACTICAL): Rs.500/-
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here
- A common application form for all the MBA/MCA/MTech/MPharmacy Examinations available in the website, is to be filled by the candidates giving all the details without fail. A separate application is to be submitted for each semester.
- Applications should be enclosed with the attested (by the principal) Photocopies of latest marks memos containing failed subjects along with the application without fail.
- All the candidates should enclose the attested (by the principal) syllabus copies of the failed subjects compulsory along with the filled in applications.
- Lab/Seminar/Project Viva examinations will also be conducted at University College Of Engineering, Kakinada, JNTUK, Kakinada.
- Candidates will have to download Hall Tickets from www. jntukexams.net.
- Detailed Time Tables of Theory Examinations and Lab/Seminar/Project Viva will be Notified on Jntuk website (www.jntuk.edu.in)