JNTUK M.Tech/M.Pharmacy Project Viva-Voce Notification Feb 2021 (Phase-2)
THE PRINICPALS OF THE AFFILIATED COLLEGES ARE HEREBY INFORMED THAT THE LINK IS PROVIDED IN THE EXAMINATION PORTAL FOR REGISTRATION OF M.TECH/M.PHARMACY PROJECT WORK VIVA- VOCE EXAMINATION BY THE ELIGIBLE STUDENTS ADMITTED IN 2018 AND WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED VIVA-VOCE EXAMINATION SOFAR
FOR 2017 BATCHES, APPLY FOR PERMISSION ON OR BEFORE : 06-03-2021
REGISTRATION FEE & LAST DATE :
- Without Late Fee : 06-03-2021
Note : * Applications are to be submitted at JNTU Kakinada
REGISTRATION FEE/CANDIDATE :
- FOR PROJECT WORK VIVA-VOCE : Rs. 3500/-
- Retained by College per Candidate : Rs. 2500/-
- To be paid to University for Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
Note: (i) The Principals are requested to verify the plagiarism in the students thesis before submission. The thesis will be considered only if the similarity index is less than 30%.
(ii) The Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the candidates for Registration for Viva-voce examinations in respect of malpractice/ court cases/ credits.
(iii) The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examination.
1. Photo copies of Marks Memos and Recommendations of Project Review Committee (PRC) shall be enclosed along with the Application.
2. Applications can be obtained at the office of the principals of the respective colleges and duly filled in applications should be handed over in the respective college office with necessary fee.
3. The Payment of Total Examination Fee is to be made through Online Link provided in the portal from 09.03.2021 to 10.03.2021. After Payment a “Payment Form” will be generated which is to be printed.
4. The College has to Submit the printed Payment Form and filled in student application along with the panel of examiners pertaining to the specialization on 12.03.2021 without fail.
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here