JNTUK PC Application Form (R16) Download: JNTU Kakinada Application For Provisional Cerificate For R16 Regulation.
JNTUK PC Application Form (R16) Download – Provisional Cerificate Form
- The fee shall be paid online at www.jntukexams.net => Apply for Certificates. The receipt of the payment shall be submitted along with the application.
- For TATKAL Provisional Certificate, Rs. 3,000/- shall be paid online at www.jntukexams.net => Apply for Certificates.
- Photocopy of SSC Certificate should be enclosed.
- The filled in application along with online payment receipt sahll be sent to the Director of Evaluation, JNT University, Kakinada – 533 003.
- Corrections in the individual Marks memos will not be entertained after issuing PC & CMM.
COMPUTATION OF CGPA
SGPA (Si) = Σ (Ci X Gi) / Σ Ci
Where Ci is the number of credits of the ith course and Gi is the grade point scored by the student in the ith course.
The CGPA is also calculated taking into account all the courses undergone by a student over all the semester of a programme, i.e.
CGPA = Σ (Ci X Si) / Σ Ci
Where Si is the SGPA of the ith semester and Ci is the total number of credits in that semester.
Equivalent Percentage = (CGPA – 0.75) / x 10
AWARD OF CLASS
B. TECH. (REGULAR) STUDENTS:
The candidate shall register for 180 credits and secure all the 180 credits.
FOR B. TECH. (LATERAL ENTRY SCHEME):
The candidate shall register for 132 credits and secure all the 132 credits