JNTUK Procedure To Apply For Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge valuation through online, Jntu kakinada students have to apply directly for Recounting / Revaluation / Challenge Valuation PG/UG Courses Payment by online.
JNTUK Procedure To Apply For Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge valuation through online
JNTU Kakinada Revaluation/ Recounting/Challenge valuation apply procedure
Students Can Apply For Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge By Revaluation Through Online Only.All the Principals of affiliated colleges of JNTUK, Kakinda are here by informed that, hence forth the students have to apply directly for Recounting / Revaluation / Challenge Valuation PG/UG Courses by online link given below.
Payment of Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation:
The application fee for revaluation of each answer script is Rs. 1000.00 and recounting of each answer script is Rs. 100.00. The fee amount is to be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this Online Payment Application.
- Recounting Rs. 100/- per subject
- Revaluation Rs. 1000/- per subject
- Challenge Valuation Rs.10,000/- per subject
Choose the below link for revaluation/recounting/Challenge Valuation of answer scripts. Select Revaluation, Recounting, or Challenge Valuation fee from the payment categories. Provide the details of the candidate applying for revaluation/recounting/Challenge Valuation carefully viz. Hall ticket number, Name, Course, Year, Semester, Subject Code and subject name, contact number, etc and click on submit. Check the details provided carefully and confirm.
Select the payment options among Net banking, Debit/Credit cards, SBI branch challan payment and make the necessary payment before the last date for the revaluation/recounting. The transactions made after the last date will not be considered and will not be refunded. Take a printout of payment details and preserve for further reference. The candidate can take printout of e-Receipt of State Bank Collect payment at any time by providing information like contact number, Date of birth, date of payment, etc in the State Bank Collect page.
Each time the student can apply for revaluation/recounting for ONLY ONE SUBJECT. If the student wants to apply for more subjects, he/she has to apply for each subject separately.
Step by Step Procedure To Apply For Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge valuation through online
2. Click on “Educational Institutions” button.
2. Select Payee Category
Type “JNTU Kakinada” at Search for Educational Institutions and Click on “REGISTRAR,JNTU KAKINADA EXAMS A/C (OPT BY REGIST“
3. Select Payment Category:
- JNTUK CHALLENGE VALUATION FEE
- JNTUK REVALUATION FEE
- JNTUK RECOUNTING FEE
4. Enter HALLTICKET NUMBER & SUBJECT CODE
5. Please check the Hallticket number and Subject Code before paying the revaluation fee
6. The candidate can apply for either Recounting or Revaluation or Challenge valuation only.
Please enter your contact number, E-mail id, Name, Date of Birth & Mobile Number. This is required to reprint your e-receipt / remittance(PAP) form, if the need arises.
9. The candidate can take printout of e-Receipt of State Bank Collect payment at any time by providing information like contact number, Date of birth, date of payment, etc in the State Bank Collect page.
- The students are informed to be more careful in furnishing the information online while applying for Recounting/ Revaluation/ Challenge valuation. The applications with insufficient/wrong information will be summarily rejected and the candidate has to forfeit the amount paid in this connection.
- Students Should Apply For Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge valuation through online only.
- No Recounting / Revaluation / Challenge Valuation for Lab Marks