JNTUK Transcript Form: Procedure to apply for Transcripts, JNTU Kakinda Process To Apply Transcripts In Tatkal Process, JNTUK Transcripts Fees, Instructions To Apply JNTUK Transcripts.
JNTUK Transcript Form: Procedure to apply for Transcripts & Instructions
JNTU Kakinada Procedure To Apply Transcripts: The students who require their transcripts have to submit duly filled – in prescribed application for issue of transcripts, to the Principal, along with the necessary total amount of fee (Rs. 40/- per transcript) in the form of DD. The D.D. for the total amount of fee must be in favour of the Registrar, JNT University Kakinada, payable at Kakinada, drawn on any Nationalized Bank.
APPLICATION FOR TRANSCRIPTS OF B.TECH/B.PHARMACY
(To be submitted through the college where studying)
The candidates who want to apply for the Transcripts can download the Transcripts in the link below:
The candidates have to follow these necessary instructions while applying for the transcripts
1. They should have the xerox copies of all the certificates attested by the Principal concerned.
2. The Candidate have to submit all the above documents at JNTUK Examination Section.
3. Submit Before 12.00 P.M To Get Your Certificates After 05.00 P.M On The Same Day.
Note : If the registrar sir is available.
- JNTUK Process To Apply Transcripts In Tatkal Process,
- How To Apply Transcripts,
- How To Apply JNTUK Kakinada Transcripts,
- JNTUK Transcripts Fees,
- Instructions To Apply JNTUK Transcripts.