Kakatiya University Notification April/May 2019 All Semesters For BA, B.Com, B.SC
It is hereby notified for information to all the (those who are admitted for the academic year 2018-19 only) II, IV & VI Semester (Regular) and I, II, III, IV & V Semester (Backlog) Candidates of B.A/B.B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/B.Voc/ BA (L)/BCA (CBCS) courses of this University who are desirous to appear for the semester Examinations to be held in the month of April/ May, 2019 that the last dates for payment of examination fee submission and uploading the application forms at their respective colleges are as shown below:
- Without late fee : 04-04-2019
- With a late fee of 50/- : 10-04-2019
|I, II, III, IV & V|
|B.A.(General)/B.Com (General) |
For 3 or more papers
|Upto 2 papers||450/-||—|
|B.A.(Comp.)/ B.B.A./ B.Com.(Comp.)/ B.Sc. & B.Sc.(Comp.) # (For 3 or more papers)||650/-||650+300*|
|Upto 2 papers||550/-||—|
For 3 or more papers (Without Practicals)
|For 3 or more papers (With Practicals)||650/-||650+300*|
|Up to 2 papers (Without Practicals)||450/-||—|
|Up to 2 papers (With Practicals)||550/-||—|
For 3 or more papers
|Up to 2 papers||650/-||—|
|B.A/BA(L)/ B.B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BCA.|
Improvement for each paper
* Consolidated Memo of Marks and Provisional Certificate charges
- The date of Commencement of Examinations and the detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.
- The Principals are requested to register the student enrollment through online ICR only. The website address is www.kuonline.co.in.
- Application form(s) will not be accepted directly from any candidate or from the Principal after the due date.
- The students can obtain the application forms from their respective colleges.
Following is the Schedule for submission of application forms and nominal rolls
A. Application forms along with
- One hard copy of online generated nominal rolls.
- ‘No Dues Certificate’ from the Academic Branch, K.U.,
- ‘No Dues Certificate’ from Dean, College Development Council, K.U. and
- ‘No Dues Certificate’ from Dean, Academic Affairs, K.U.
B. Application forms should reach the Controller of Examinations as per the following schedule
|Fee Particulars||Last date for payment of exam fee and Uploading Form||Last date for consolidated payment of fee by the Principal (through D.D.)||Last date for submission of application forms along with nominal rolls & D.D. to the C.O.E.|
|Without Late Fee||04-04-2019||08-04-2019||09-04-2019|
|With a late of 50/-||10-04-2019||12-04-2019||15-04-2019|
C. Every application must possess a receipt of payment issued by the college towards examination fee collected from the candidate, failing which it will not be accepted.
D. Application forms should be scrutinized and signed by the Academic Coordinator of the college in accordance with the guidelines and instructions issued and should be tied separately in chronological order. Applications of not eligible candidates are liable for rejection at any stage whenever they are detected. For this, the University will not be held responsible in any manner.
E. Payment of fee must be in the form of consolidated Demand Draft course wise and group wise only. Any other mode of payment is not accepted.
F. Application forms will not be accepted from the colleges after 15-04-2019.