How to Fill Karnataka CET 2019 online application Form: Candidates have to apply online for admission to various Professional Courses through KEA. While entering the details online or after completion of the entry of application online, do not attach any certificates or documents or papers or do not send certificates to KEA in support of your claim in the application. But at this stage candidate has to mention his / her claim of reservation invariably to which he / she is eligible without fail. Further, possessing of certificates may not be required while entering the reservation details, but the relevant original certificates has to be submitted at the time of document verification in support of their claim made in the online application form.
Karnataka CET 2019: How to Fill online application Form @ kea.kar.nic.in
Brief Note on applying of application online for CET‐2019:
- There is no pen and paper form.
- Online application is a user friendly application.
- Visit KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in, download the blank application and in consultation with parents confirm the information/details to be entered in the downloaded application form and familiarise the same by practicing at home.
- Most of the fields will be only a selection from the readily available information; and all the fields are self explanatory with dropdown menu; the candidates have to select the suitable/appropriate items from the list.
- The entire online application process is in two phases. In the first phase candidates will fill the details and can edit the data any number of times and also can take the draft printouts before selecting the declaration. Before commencing the second phase, candidates can edit/delete/add any information any number of times.
- In the second phase the candidates have to select the declaration after confirming themselves that there are no changes to be incorporated or all the entries made by them in the online application are correct.
- Once the declaration is done there is no provision to change /edit/delete/add any information to the entries already made by the candidates.
- Candidates are informed to make sure that the entries made before declaration are correct.
- After declaration candidates have select the specified banks from the list and download the challan for making the payment at the respective bank.
- After completion of all the process the candidates are required to take a final print out of the online application form for further process at the time of document verification/online seat allotment.
- Entry of Application Online: From 11.00 am on 01-02-2019 to 28-02-2019 up to 5.30 pm
- Last date to pay the application fees in the bank: 06-03-2019 (during banking hours)
- Date of downloading of Admission Tickets by all the eligible Applicants: From 11.00 a.m. on 05-04-2019
Method of applying online
Step 1: Candidates are required to select “CET-2019 UG Online Application” by browsing URL on Website http://kea.kar.nic.in.
Step 2: Candidates have to click on “New User? Click Here to Register” on the home page of online application form. Candidates will have to provide all the required information in the candidate registration form and submit. After successful registration, candidates will receive an Application number and User-ID to their registered mobile phone number and email-id and also same will be displayed on the screen. Later on candidates have to create their own password for further entry of online application.
Step 3: A Login Prompt will be displayed and candidates are required to enter the User ID and Password created by them and Login.
Step 4: On successful login by the candidates “Student information” will be displayed, in which the candidates have to start entering the required information.
Step 5: Once the candidates complete the student information entries, they will have to save the entries made.
Step 6: The candidates will enter the all the study details and select “save and next” button.
Step 7: After successful saving the study details, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of Photograph, candidate signature, candidate Left Hand Thumb Impression and Parent Signature and select “save and next” button.
After completion of the above steps, the candidates have take the Draft Printout, carefully verify the entries made by them and if any changes are required they can do so by login in any number of times before selecting the declaration.
In this phase, the candidate will select the declaration, read and understand it completely and then select “Submit” button. After submission select the bank challan, download and take a printout of the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
Step 1: After completion of entry of all the details candidate’s will receive an application ID and Password to their registered email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph and Signature in JPG / JPEG format separately. (Photograph Captured on the mobile phone can also be updated)
Step 3: Candidates have to take the printout of the Challan copy which is in triplicate. Candidates of Karnataka origin have to pay an amount of Rs. 650/- for General and OBC (Rs.500/- for SC / ST Category-1). The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in any of the branch of specified Banks. The bank will retain their copy of the Challan respectively and handover the remaining two copies of the Challan to the candidates. Or the candidates can pay the fees through net-banking.
Step 4: Candidates have to take the printout of the application form on A-4 Size sheet of paper. Affix candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression on the space provided. Afterwards students have to obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where they have studied 2nd PU or 12th Standard on the space provided in the printed form. The same copy should be produced during document verification along with the copy of the Challan (KEA copy).
Apply CET 2019 online Application Link – Click Here
- All the candidates should preserve two to three copies of photocopies of their downloaded application form, for future reference.
- Original Copy of the downloaded application form signed by the Principal should be submitted compulsorily during the time of document verification along with other documents.