Karnataka PGCET 2019 Results, Rank card: The eligible candidates has appeared for the Postgraduate Entrance Exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority on 20th & 21st July 2019 for MBA and M.E/M.Tech./MCA/M.Arch courses. Now, the results of PGCET 2018 are released on its official website at kea.kar.nic.in. Candidate can find the details of score card with rank in the results of Karnataka PGCET 2019. The list of the candidate names who met the cut-off mark set by the board and qualified will be listed in the merit list, the rest of the candidates who didn’t find their names on the list are not allowed for the further process. KEA has released the two merit lists, one for PGCET Qualified candidates and one for GATE Qualified applicants. You can check KEA PGCET Merit List from the official website kea.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka PGCET Results 2019 – KEA PGCET Rank Card, Cutoff Marks & Merit List @ kea.kar.nic.in
The merit list is prepared based on the cut-off marks set by the board, category and candidate can check the cut-off marks and also the merit list in the official web portal of the board. Scoring more in the test has more opportunities to choose the best Postgraduate College for admission.The candidates must have passed the B.Tech/B.E. degree with a minimum percentage of 50% (45% for reserved category candidates) to appear for the Karnataka PGCET 2019.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
Official Site: www.kea.kar.nic.in
Exam Name: Karnataka PGCET
Exam Dates: 20th & 21st August,2019
Category: KEA PGCET Results
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Results – Check KEA PGCET Score/ Rank Card & Cut off Marks, Merit List
Courses Offered Under Karnataka PGCET 2019:
As per the university the following courses are offered by the participating institutes under Karnataka PGCET 2019. The courses are divided into two parts as mentioned below.
- Part A – These are the courses which are offered by the institutes affiliated with VTU, UVCE and UBDTCE Universities.
- Part B – Courses offered by Kuvempu and Mysore University.
Documents to be submitted for Verification:
Candidates after checking their results will go for further rounds where they will select the colleges that are available as per the merit list and the rank they have secured in the examination and proceed for documents submission for the college there have selected. At the time of verification of documents candidates are supposed to submit the documents for verification, The below listed documents should be carried during the verification by the candidate.
- Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2019
- Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2019
- Applicant’s copy of the e-challan
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheets
- Mark sheet for all semesters of the qualifying degree
- Degree certificate/Provisional certificate
- Study certificate (only for Karnataka applicants)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- GATE 2018 score card (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
Check Here: Karnataka PGCET Result & Rank 2019 (Available Now)
Steps to Check KEA PGCET Entrance Exam Result 2019 & Merit List:
- Visit official website kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on Karnataka PGCET 2019 Results Link
- Enter your Registration Number and DOB
- Click on Submit Button
- Download and save it for future reference.
- 1 Karnataka PGCET Results 2019 – KEA PGCET Rank Card, Cutoff Marks & Merit List @ kea.kar.nic.in