Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2019: Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) is going to conduct the 10th Class Examination from 21st March, 2019. Those students who are studying in Karnataka Board in SSLC (Matriculation) are informed that, can check your KSEEB SSLC time table 2019 from board’s official website kseeb.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2019 Download – KSEEB 10th Time Table @ kseeb.kar.nic.in
Karnataka SSLC Examination Dates has released by the KSEEB. As per the Schedule Karnataka Board 10th exams 2019 will be held from March 21 to April 4. The various subjects involved in the exams are First Language (Kannada, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, English, Sanskrit), Science, Political Science, Urban Policy, Karnatic & Hindustani Music, Engineering Drawing, Elements of Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Elements of Electronic Engineering, Indian Sociology, Second Language(English, Kannada) and Social Science.
Karnataka SSLC Examination Subject names:
- First Languages
- Second Languages
- Social Science
- Third Languages
- Computer Science
According to the survey the last year, SSLC Examination 2018 had conducted as per schedule at 3082 centres, and around 8.77 Lakhs of students appeared the exams from that 4.59 Lakhs of candidates were boys and 4.07 Lakhs were girls. Previous Year, 8.49 Lakhs of candidates completed the test, and overall pass percentage is 78.82% is secured.
Also Check: Karnataka 2nd PUC Time Table 2019
karnataka SSLC Time Table March/April 2019 – Kar SSLC Date Sheet
It is a considerable achievement for the board to allow recruiting candidates to write exams in March/April of that year. This allows applicants to continue their next academic year in the same academic year. It is a feat to print photographs of all the candidates sitting for the test in the admissions letters and scores.
As every year students are awaited for the exams to score for the good marks as they initial career begins with the SSLC examinations. They are several government jobs which is related with the secondary school examination results. last year also many of them secured best results. Many of them choose the higher studies and the remaining are interested in jobs.
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board is conducting March/April-2019 SSLC Examination as per the Time Table given below.
- 71, 72, 73 & 74 Subjects are applicable to Junior Technical School Candidates only.
- Practical and Oral examinations for JTS (75, 76 & 77 subjects) candidates will be conducted on 05.04.2019 (Friday) at the respective Centers.
- Karnataka Music/Hindustani Music Theory exam will be conducted at 2pm to 3.45pm & Practical exam at 3.45pm to 5.15pm.
- One hour extra time will be given to differently abled candidates (Deaf & Dumb, Learning disability, Blind and Mentally Challenged)
Note: For all subjects 15 minutes extra time will be provided to read the Question Paper.
FOR CCE Repeaters:
1. For First Language Maximum marks is 100 and for remaining subjects 80 Maximum marks per subject.
2. For 1st Language & Optional Subjects 2 hours 45 minutes for writing & 15 minutes for reading the Question Paper & For 2nd & 3rd Language 2 hours 15 minutes for writing & 15 minutes for reading the Question Paper is provided.
3. 1st Language & Core Subjects : 9.30am to 12.30pm & 2nd Language & 3″1 Language: 9.30am to 12.00pm
4. For JTS: Elements of Engineering: 9.30 am to 12.15 pm, Engineering Drawing: 2pm to 5.15 pm For Karnataka Music/Hindustani Music: 2 pm to 5.15pm
ForStudents taking NSOF subjects:
I. For NSQF students 2 hours for writing and 15 minutes for reading the question paper are provided.
2. NSQF subjects Examination will be conducted from 9.30 AM to 11.45 AM.
For CCE-Private Freshen, CCE-Private Repeaters and Regular Repeaters those who are not come under CCE
1. For First Language Maximum marks is 125 and for remaining subjects 100 Maximum marks per subject.
2. For 1st Language & Optional Subjects 3 hours for writing & 15 minutes for reading the Question Paper & For 2nd & 3rd Language 2 hours 30 minutes for writing & 15 minutes for reading the Question Paper are provided.
3. 1st Language & Core Subjects: 9.30am to 12.45pm & 2nd Language & 3rd Language: 9.30am to 12.15pm
ATE SUBJECTS CODES FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED CANDIDATES ARE AS BELOW
- Sociology – 95
- Economics – 96
- Political Science – 97
Karnataka/Hindustani Music – 98
Check KSSEB SSLC Time Table/Date Sheet 2019
- Go to the Official website is: http://kseeb.kar.nic.in
- Then Click on Examination tab
- After that select “SSLC Time Table 2019″ link.
- Enjoy the timetable ans save it for further use.
About Karnataka Board:
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) is one of the oldest and famous education board in India. It was formed in 1966 and currently the headquartered of the board is located in Bangalore, India. The Board was established with the responsibility of providing higher education to the students in Karnataka State. Each year, SSLC has 8.50 lakh in April and 1.50 lakh candidates in June. The number of candidates is increasing every year.
The board provides the exam syllabus, text books to the students studying in affiliated schools. Karanataka SSLC Examination will be held in March-April 2019. The Official Exam Date Sheet will be release one month before the Exam. Get start prepared from today itself to get the best results.