KCET Counselling 2019 Dates Schedule: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) recently announced the results for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2019. KEA conducted the Karnataka CET examination from 29th to 30th April and released the result on 25th May 2019. All the aspirants competed for the Karnataka CET 2019 might have checked the result. Candidates who got merit in the results can get ready for the KCET Counselling 2019. KEA is soon going to conduct the counseling process for admission into various courses as per their choice. KCET Counselling first round is to be done in the month of June. Qualified candidates have to attend the counseling process with all the needed documents. Candidates seeking to check the KCET Counselling 2019 related information can visit the official website, Kea.kar.nic.in for more details.
KCET Counselling 2019 Dates Schedule, Documents Required @ Kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Common Entrance Test is annually being organized by the KEA to provide admission to students into various courses appears for the KCET examination. The KEA has recently finished the application process of Karnataka CET. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is an eligible test which is conducting by the organization, mainly for providing admissions into various under graduation courses in top colleges and universities. KCET Courses includes Engineering, Architecture, and Medical, etc., Yearly, many of the Intermediate/12th class students seeking admission in Graduate Degree courses in the state of Karnataka appear for the KCET examination.
KCET Counselling 2019 Dates – Important Details:
|Name of the Conducting Authority
|Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
|Name of the Examination
|Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
|KCET Counselling 2019
Karnataka KCET Counselling 2019 Information
All the candidates who got qualified in the Karnataka KCET 2019 with required qualifying marks can apply for KCET Counselling. Aspirants can select the college, course in the counseling process. Also, the required admission fee must be paid by the candidates at the time of getting admission. For counseling process, candidates need to carry all the original documents for the verification purpose. The admission will be offered purely on the basis of merit, options filled by the candidates, available seats, and other options. The KEA will conduct first round, second round, and third round of counseling process based on the admissions and number of seats. Candidates who do not get admission in 1st phase will get admission in the 2nd phase of the counseling process.
KCET Counselling 2019 Schedule:
First Round Option Entry and Seat Allotment Schedule for Engineering, Architecture, Farm Sciences (Agriculture, Veterinary etc) courses for the year 2019-20.
|Date and Timings
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure
|Hosted on the KEA Website
|Option Entry by eligible candidates (in the order of preference)
|From 11.00 am on 21-06-2019 to
25-06-2019 up to 4.00 pm
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results
|27-06-2019 after 6.00 pm
|Provision to change options, if any by candidates (Add or Delete or Modify or Re- order or Alter the options)
|From 8.00 pm on 27-06-2019 to
29-06-2019 up to 11.00 am
|Publication of Real seat allotment Result
|30-06-2019 After 6.00 pm
- Above schedule is tentative and subject to chang Candidates are requested to keep visiting KEA Website for updates.
- Dates for further process of choice selection, payment fees, downloading of Admission Order etc will be published shortly on the KEA Websit
KCET Counselling 2019 Documents Required
Candidates attending the counseling process need to carry the required set of original documents and also Xerox copies to attend the counseling process. The required documents are,
- KCET 2019 admit card
- KCET 2019 scorecard
- Copy of filled-in KCET 2019 application form
- Domicile certificate
- One ID proof
- The 10th and 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Study Certificate duly signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI
- Four latest passport size photographs
KCET Counselling Process 2019
- Candidates have to carry the required original copies of documents for the counseling process.
- Initially, document verification will be done. Eligible candidates will be selected for Optional Entry. The optional entry process will be done through KEA Website.
- During option entry, candidates have to fill Choices such as College, course by paying the counseling fee.
- After a few days of option entry, the seat allotment result will be announced through online mode.
- The seat allotment will be done only on the basis of the KCET rank and merit of aspirants.
- The admission letter can be downloaded by the candidates after allotment of seats from the website.
- The candidates can confirm their seats by reporting to the allotted institute and complete all admission formalities.