KVS Admission Form 2019-20: Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission process to be kick start soon. As per the information, the KVS official notification for admissions will be released in last week of February 2019. The admissions will be starting for class 1st from 1st March 2019 and class 2 to 12th admission will be starting from 2nd April 2019. While the KVS 11th admissions will be starting after 10 days after the result declaration. Students seeking to get admission in KVS can check the details of the admission process, application fee, eligibility criteria, and other details from the following article.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form Online 2019-20 : KVS Admission Notification Eligibility & Registration Dates
KVS Admission Form 2019 Apply Online: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is the central government school that spread in many cities across India. Not only in India, but the KVS also having 3 of its schools functioning in abroad. Overall, 1193 schools were functioning in India and abroad. This is one of the most popular educational organization that many students aspiring to get admission. KVS every year offers admissions to students based on the number of seats. Students with good merit will be filtered to get admission. Who are waiting keenly for KVS admission notification 2019 can wait till the 4th week of February. The notification will be announced on KVS official website, kvsangathan.nic.in. Keep checking the portal on a regular basis to have a clear knowledge of the admission process. Also, here we described the collective information about KVS admissions 2019-20. Go through this article for clear info.
KVS Admissions 2019-20 Application Form Online – Important Details
|Admission||Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019|
|Category||KVS Admission information|
|Conducting body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of the application procedure||Offline|
Who can get admission in KVS?
KV seat is divided into five categories:
- First preference is given to the central government employee’s ward.
- Second preference is for the army and ex-army man child.
- The third selection is for govt. employees
- Fourth for the single girl child quota.
- Fifth for private or self-employed personnel.
Defense/central and state government job Holders – Priority Hierarchy
- 1st preference to ward of transferable central govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- 2nd preference for non-transferable central government worker and ex-servicemen.
- 3rd to ward of PSU/ autonomous bodies/ Institute of Higher Learning of GOI.
- 4th to transferable state government employees.
- 5th pref. to ward of state government non-transferable employees.
- Last to children of any category if seats are vacant.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form/Application form 2019
- Initially, KVS will publish the admission notification in the 4th week of February on its portal, kvsangathan.nic.in
- Also, the KVS Admission Notification will be printed in various newspapers.
- KVS application form will be accessible offline from the school’s office.
- The admission forms can be available at the principal’s office for free of cost.
- Parents/students have to fill up the application form with all correct details.
- After filling up the application carefully, attach all the required documents along with the application form and submit it at the KVS office before the last date.
- Must remember is that, all the documents need to be attested by a gazetted officer and the application form must be filled with accurate information.
KVS Application Fee
There will not be any application fee. The application forms can get at free of cost from the principal’s office of KV.
Age Limit to Get Admission in KVS : Eligibility for KVS Admission 2019
|Class||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
KVS Admission for Class XI –Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit: N/A
- Students will have to get the marks in their class X as mentioned below.
- Humanities Stream- All students who have passed the class X examination
- Science Stream- Students must have obtained at least 60% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
- Commerce Stream- Students must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
KVS Admissions 2019 – Reservation
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society||25%|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 Selection list
The following lists will be available at KVS School websites.
- List of registration of candidates
- List of eligible candidates
- List of selected candidates
- Waiting list and all the other lists will be available on KVS websites of the respective schools. The selection lists from class 1st to 12th will be available during the dates mentioned below.
- The selection list of class- I will be declared in the 3rd week of March to the 2nd week of April 2019.
- Selection list of Class II onwards will be declared in 2nd week of April 2019.
- Selection list for Class XI is displayed within the 20 days of the publication of the result.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Required Documents For Admission
- Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Proof of residence
- Certificate of disability/handicapped
- Category certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL)
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defense employees.
- Certificate showing the no. of transfers.
KV Admission Process – Information to Know
- Admission for class 1st to class 12th will be made on a priority basis.
- Admission to class 11th will be made on the admission test basis.
- Incomplete applications will not be taken into validation.
- Only the applications with all the required documents will be taken into consideration.
- Application forms can be collected directly from the principal’s office of KVS.
- And the filled in application forms can be submitted at the principal’s office at KVS.
- Applicants can verify the admission lists, waiting lists, and more details from the KVS website.
KVS Admissions 2019-20 – Important Dates
|The release of a Notification for admission||Last week of February 2019|
|Online registration for class-I||1 March 2019 at 8 AM|
|Last date for registration for class- I||19 March 2019|
|The release of provisional selection list and admission for class-I||1st List -26 Mar 2019|
2nd List – 09 Apr 2019 (Only if seat are vacant)
|Third provisional selection list only if seat remain vacant||3rd List – 23 Apr 2019|
|Second notification for RTE provision, ST, SC (if a sufficient number of seat registration not receive)||Notification – 30 Mar 2019|
Registration – 30 Mar to 06 Apr 2019
Admission – 08 Apr to 15 Apr 2019
|Registration for class-II onwards (except class-XI)||02 April 2019 8:00 AM|
|Last date of registration class 2||09 Apr 2019 till 4:00 PM|
|Display of selection list for class-II onwards||12 April 2019|
|Admission to class-II onwards||12 April 2019 to 20 Apr 2019|
|Last date for admission (except for XI)||30 April 2019|
|For KV student only: Registration for class- XI||Within 10 days after the declaration of class 10 board result|
|For KV student only: Declaration of selection list and admission for class-XI||Within 20 days after the declaration of class X board result|
|For Non- KV students: Registration, admission in class 11||Only if the seat remains vacant after the admission of KV students in class 11|
|Last date for admission to class-XI||1st July 2019|
KVS Class 1 Admission Form 2019 – Apply Here (Starts From 1st March)
KVS Class 2 to 12th Admission Form – Apply Here (Starts From 2nd April)