HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2019: Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala is going to offer the Plus One admissions for the academic year 2019-20. Students seeking admission in HSC can apply through DHSE Kerala official website, dhsekerala.gov.in or from the HSCAP website, hscap.kerala.gov.in. Students who have just completed their class 10th can apply for the admission of Plus One/class IX. Students will get admission on the basis of merit. Students will be given admission through Higher Secondary Centralized Admission Process (HSCAP). In order to get the admission in class XI/HS Course, students must apply online. Students will be given admission to HS 1st year through a Single Window Admission (Ekajalakam) which is also known as HSCAP. The HSCAP Plus one admission process for the year 2019-20 will be starting soon. Students can find the Kerala HS Plus one application form on HSCAP/DHSE websites.
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2019 Application Form – Apply Single Window Online Registration at hscap.kerala.gov.in
Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala is the education board that offers Higher Secondary (HS) education for the students. DHSE offers HS/Intermediate/Plus 2 courses for the students. Students can get admission in their interested stream in Plus One. Various streams like science, maths, and arts streams will be offered to students. By considering their merit in previous class the admission will be offered to the students. At the time of application, students can select their preferred colleges and courses through the CAP System. Students can apply for HS admission through HSCAP system. The HSCAP online application form, and other important links specified below. And students can check the details of the application fee, application process, selection pattern and more details from this article.
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2019 Apply Online – Important Details:
|Admission procedure||Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process/ Single Window System|
|Article category||Application & admission details|
|Conducting authority||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala|
|Class||Plus one (Class XI)|
|Date of issue of application||10th May 2019|
|Last date for Application submission||23rd May 2019|
|Application procedure||Online/ Offline|
|Official admission portal||hscap.kerala.gov.in|
|DHSE, Kerala website||dhsekerala.gov.in|
HSCAP Plus One Admission 2019 Eligibility
Students must have completed/passed their Class X before applying for the Plus One admission. The admission will be given on the basis of merit.
- Students must be Indian Citizen and must be a resident of Kerala State.
- Applicants must have qualified the Class X or SSLC from a recognized board.
- Admission will depend on the WGPA (Weightage Grade Point Average) of the candidates.
- Candidates must have scored minimum specified marks/grades to get admissions to commerce, science and arts stream in the schools of Kerala.
HSCAP Application Fee 2019
Applicants have to pay a processing fee of Rs 25 either online/offline modes.
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Application Form 2019 – Apply online Till May 23rd
Required documents For HSCAP 2019 Single Window Application Form Submission:
Before submitting the application form, download and read the prospectus. The prospectus can be downloaded from Plus Two HSCAP Admission 2019 Prospectus
- Copy of SSLC/ THSLC/ CBSE Exams should be submitted along with the application
- CBSE students need to submit the copy of Nativity and Community certificate along with the mark list copy.
- Those who have appeared for CBSE exam before 2018 need to submit a Stamp paper of Rs.50 stating that the student has appeared for the board exam along with the declaration from the parents.
- Copy of club participation certificate if any, should also be submitted with the application.
- Copy of swimming certificate from the panchayat having the seal of Sports Council need to be submitted if applicable.
- If eligible for NCC, SPC, Scout/Guides , Rayja puraskar, Red Cross, submit relevant certificates with the application.
- Certificates of Sports/ Youth Festival/ Science Fair/ IT/ Work Experience need to submitted if any. (The student must have participated in the event while studying in Xth STD. )
- Submit the published copy of literary contribution (school magazine or periodicals) if any, with the application .
- NTSE certificate copy need to be submitted if eligible
- No original documents need to be submitted other than the application form.
- Phone number must be entered in the application.
- Dependent of Jawan/ Ex Servicemen certificate copy should be submitted if applicable.
- Submit any certificate proving the native panchayat.
- Take extra care while entering your caste and the category it belongs to (SC/ST/OBC/ OEC etc) in the application.
- Signature of both applicant and parent/guardian is mandatory in the application form.
- Fee of Rs. 25/- must be paid with the application form.
- Ensure that you have received the fee payment receipt and acknowledgement slip that contains the serial number and date of submission of application.
The process to fill HSCAP online application form 2019
- Initially visit the official website DHSE HSCAP Kerala, hscap.kerala.gov.in
- On the homepage search for “HSCAP Kerala one plus 2019 admission” link and click on it.
- Go through the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Select the district.
- Now, fill up the application form with all accurate information.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Now, pay the application fee.
- Once go through the application form and verify all the details.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
HSCAP Plus One Admission Dates 2019:
|Activity/ Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|The release of notification/application form||10.05.2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||23.05.2019|
|Date of 1st allotment of seats||04.06.2019|
|Date of allotment of seats (2nd)||10.06.2019|
|Last date for admission||Last week of June 2019|
|Commencement of classes||13.06.2019|