Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2019: Students aspiring to get admission in Polytechnic/Diploma courses in the state of Kerala, can proceed to apply online Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2019 at DTE Kerala official website, dtekerala.gov.in. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala is going to start the application process for Diploma and Polytechnic courses in the month of May/June. Eligible aspirants can apply for polytechnic admissions for the academic year 2019-20. Students can go through this article to check the details of Kerala Polytechnic admission process, eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details from this article.
Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2019, Admission Date, Apply Online @ polyadmission.org
Directorate of Technical Education Kerala yearly accepts applications from eligible and interested aspirants seeking admissions into six-semester diploma programmes. Candidates those have completed their Plus 2/THSLC can apply for Diploma courses. The DTE Kerala will accept the applications from aspirants through the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP). Candidates can choose their interested course and college under the CAP admission process. Students will be given admission into Self-financing programmes, management seats under Aided programmes and under NCC/ Sports Quota. Based on the marks obtained by the students the admission will be allotted for them.
- 1 Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2019, Admission Date, Apply Online @ polyadmission.org
Kerala Polytechnic Application Process 2019 – Important Details:
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala|
|Courses offered||Polytechnic Diploma courses|
|Admission||Kerala Polytechnic admission 2019|
|Article category||Application form|
|Admission system||Centralized Admission Process (CAP)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Availability of online application form||28.05.2019|
|DTE Kerala website||dtekerala.gov.in|
|Official admission website||polyadmission.org|
Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2019 Dates
|1||Online Submission of Application begins||28.05.2019|
|2||Online Submission of Application ends||11.06.2019|
|3||Last date of submission of Hard Copy of the application at Polytechnic College (For registration)||12.06.2019, 4 pm|
|4||Publication of Provisional Rank list and Trial Allotment||13.06.2019|
|5||Last date for appeal, re-option and correction of Applications||17.06.2019|
|6||Publication of Final Rank List and First Allotment||19.06.2019|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on First allotment list|| |
|8||Publication of Second allotment list||25.06.2019|
|9||Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Second allotment list||27.06.2019|
|10||Publication of Third allotment list||29.06.2019|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Third allotment list|| |
|12||Spot admission (if any) at Nodal Polytechnic College||05.07.2019|
|13||Commencement of Induction Programme/ Class||08.07.2019|
|14||Spot admission(s) (if any) at Nodal Polytechnic College||10.07.2019|
Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have completed their Plus 2/THSLC course with Maths, Sciences, and English can apply for Diploma admissions.
There is no specific requirement of the age limit. Check the details from the DTE Kerala official portal.
Kerala Polytechnic Application form 2019
- All the eligible candidates who wish to apply for Polytechnic courses in Kerala can apply through online.
- Candidates can apply through the DTE Kerala portal or Kerala Polytechnic portal.
- No Offline application process is allowed.
- Students can go through the complete details from Kerala Polytechnic admission notification 2019.
- Candidates must fill up the application form with all the correct details.
- Any of the application containing wrong information is prone to be rejected.
Kerala Polytechnic Application Fee 2019
Candidates applying for Polytechnic courses have to pay the prescribed application fee through online using any debit/credit cards at the time of applications. The application fee details are as follows.
- For open category candidates – Rs.150/-.
- For SC, ST candidates – Rs.75/-.
Kerala Polytechnic Application Process
- Initially, visit the official portal of DTE Kerala, Single Window Admission website i.e., http://polyadmission.org
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Now” button.
- After this, the applicants need to register with the portal, by providing the details such as their email id, mobile number, name, and other details. At this step, the applicants can create their user id and password to log in with the portal.
- Now, the applicants have to fill the application form with correct details. Make sure to fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Now, upload the scanned copies of required documents, photograph, and signature (in the specified format) along with the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee through online.
- Check all the details clearly and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Keep the printed application form for further reference.
Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2019-20 Required Documents
Students have to carry the required documents at the time of admission. The needed documents list is as follows.
- Birth certificate (proof of age)
- Mark sheet of VHSE (if applicable)
- Mark sheet of SSLC/ THSLC or equivalent certificate.
- Mark sheet/certificate of ITI/KGCE (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate issued from a competent authority
- Certificate for claiming special reservation
- Community/caste certificate (if applicable)
- Other relevant certificates/ documents
Kerala Polytechnic Admission Reservation
Applicants will be given reservation as per their category per which they belong to. Also, candidates must have good merit in their previous academics.
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
|ITI/ KGCE Certificate holders||5%|