The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan scheduled the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) examination on 4th and 5th May respectively. Competitors who are getting ready to appear for the KTET 2022 can download the KTET hall tickets from the official portal, ktet.kerala.gov.in. The hall ticket link will be activated on KTET portal from 25th April onwards. As soon as the admit card link gets activated on the KTET portal, competitors can avail the exam call letters by tapping on the link.
KTET Hall Ticket 2022 Releasing on 25 April At ktet.kerala.gov.in
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan organizes various government examinations yearly to recruit suitable candidates into various government jobs based on the requirement. The organization releases various notifications every year. Recently the KPB released the notification for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Paper I and Paper II. Many of the aspirants seeking to get teacher posts in various government schools of Kerala have applied for the TET posts. Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted for Paper 1 [Primary school teacher posts – Classes1-5] and Paper-II [Secondary Teacher posts – Classes 6-8] Based on the rank and merit obtained in the KTET examination, candidates will be placed in teacher posts in Kerala state government schools/private schools.
KTET 2022: Exam Dates and Timings
- KTET will be conducted on 4th May for categories 1 and 2.
- KTET will be held on 5th May 2022 for categories 3 and 4.
- KTET 2022 will be held in morning and afternoon session.
- Morning session timings: 10 am to 12:30 pm
- Evening session timings: 1:30 pm to 4 pm
KTET 2022 admit card: Downloading Process
- Visit the KTET official website, ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- On the homepage, candidates will see a link “Kerala TET 2022 admit card”; click on that.
- Enter your login information and click the Submit button.
- Upon submitting the details, the admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it to carry to the examination.