Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan or KVS admission process for class 2 and above started today, 8th April. Parents or guardians of the children can submit the application forms through the KVS official website, kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. The KVS application process will be opened till 16th April 2022.
KVS Admission 2022 Process for Class 2 Started Today At kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
KVS Admissions are now open for all classes except for the 11th class. Parents seeking their kids to get admitted in KVS institutions can soon apply before the last date. The list of required documents, application process and other details were clearly described here in the following. The KVS application form is now available for admission into the academic session 2022-23. So, the aspirants seeking to apply for KVS Admissions can fill up the application form with all the required documents. The admissions will be allotted based on the availability of vacant seats.
KVS Admission 2022: Important documents
- A valid email address.
- A valid mobile number. [Only Indian number]
- A scanned copy of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB).
- A digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child (JPEG file format of size at most 256KB).
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
- Details of government certificate for applying economically weak section people.
KVS Admission 2022: Application Process
Step 1: Visit the KVS official website – kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the registration link.
Step 3: Register yourself with the required login credentials.
Step 4: Fill the admission application form with all the necessary information, upload all the required documents, photograph and click on submit button.
Step 5: Download the KVS admission form for future reference and take a printout of it.