KVS Online Admission 2021 Application Form Apply For Class 1 to 11 Registration form: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is going to start the registrations for admissions from 1st April onwards. Aspirants seeking to get admission in KVS for class 1st can start registering through the KVS website, kvsangathan.nic.in. Interested aspirants can fill the online application forms by 19th April at 7 PM. While the class 2nd and other classes [except class XI] online applications will be accepted during 8th April – 15th April. For all the classes except class XI the admission process will be ended y 31st May, Monday. The admission process for class XI will be started within 10 days after the declaration of class X results. The KVS will display the admission list & admissions for Class-XI within 20 days after the declaration of class X results. Students aspiring to get admission in KVS can check the dates clearly from the KVS portal and apply for admissions within the specified application dates. Aspirants seeking to check more details like KVS eligibility criteria for admission, selection process, important dates, the application process, and other important details from this article.
KVS Online Admission Form 2021-22 (Started) | Apply Online for Class 1 to 11 Kendriya Vidyalaya Registration
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is the central government organization that runs various schools across the nation. KVS offers admission every year for students. KVS is also having 3 schools outside the nation. Overall, 1193 schools were functioning in India and abroad. This is one of the most popular educational organizations that many students aspiring to get admission. KVS every year offers admissions to students based on the number of seats. Students with good merit will be filtered to get admission. Those who are waiting keenly for KVS admission notification 2021 can check it on the KVS portal. The notification is presently accessible on KVS’s official website, kvsangathan.nic.in. KVS Admission Application form 2021 is accessible from 20th July onwards. Students who are having the matching eligibility criteria can apply online at KVS official website.
KVS Admission 2021-22 – Important Details
|Name of the Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Name Affiliation Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Application Category||KVS Admission 2021-22 (Class 1st to 12th)|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|KVS Official Website||kvsangathan.nic.in|
|Official KVS Admission Portal||kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in|
KVS Admission 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
KVS Admissions 2021 – Reservation
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society||25%|
KVS Admissions 2021-22 – Age Limit
|Class||Minimum age as of 31st March of the year in which admission is sought||Maximum age as of 31st March of the year in which admission is sought|
|Class I||5 years||7 years|
|Class II||6 years||8 years|
|Class III||7 years||9 years|
|Class IV||8 years||10 years|
|Class V||9 years||11 years|
|Class VI||10 years||12 years|
|Class VII||11 years||13 years|
|Class VIII||12 years||14 years|
|Class IX||13 years||15 years|
|Class X||14 years||16 years|
KVS Admission Priority-wise
- 1st Preference = Central Government employees Children.
- 2nd Preference = Army and Ex-Army’s children.
- 3rd Preference = Government employees’ children.
- 4th Preference = Single girl child quota.
- 5th Preference = Private or self-employed personnel’s Children.
Defense/central and state government job Holders – Priority Hierarchy
- 1st pref. to ward of transferable central govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- 2nd pref. for non-transferable central government worker and ex-servicemen.
- 3rd to ward of PSU/ autonomous bodies/ Institute if Higher Learning of GOI.
- 4th to transferable state government employees.
- 5th pref. to ward of state government non-transferable employees.
- Last to children of any category if seats are vacant.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Required Documents For Admission
- Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Proof of residence
- Certificate of disability/handicapped
- Category certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL)
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defense employees.
- Certificate showing the no. of transfers.
KVS Admission 2021 Detailed Eligibility Criteria for Class 1 to Class 11
Class 1st Admission
- 15% Seats are reserved for SC Category.
- 7.5% Seats are reserved for ST Category.
- In the first phase of admission, 10 seats (Out of 40) to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats) and 10 seats will be filled from all applicants of SC / ST / EWS / BPL/ OBC Category.
- In the Second Phase of admission, remaining seats are filled as per category wise.
Class 2 to Class 8 Admission
- KVS authority is not conducting any admission test for admission in class II to Class VIII.
- The admission process will be done on the basis of the Category System.
- If the number of applicants are more then, the number of seats then the department will be followed the lottery system.
Admission in Class 9th
- KVS Department will be organizing the Admission Test for admission in Class 9th. Candidates can get admission on the basis of merit. The merit list will be prepared category wise.
- In admission test questions will be asked from various subjects like English, Hindi, Maths, Social Science and Science.
- The duration of the admission test is 03 Hours.
- Question Paper will be of 100 Marks and 20 Marks for each subject.
- Candidates must score 33% marks to qualify the test while the SC / ST / Divyang category candidates have to secure a minimum of 25% Marks.
Class 11th Admission
- Students will have to get the marks in their class X as mentioned below.
- Humanities Stream- All students who have passed the class X examination
- Science Stream- Students must have obtained at least 60% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
- Commerce Stream- Students must have obtained a minimum 55% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
KVS admission 2021: Admission under MP quota
Under the MP quota, the member of Lok Sabhaand Rajya Sabha are given the special permission to recommend a certain number of students for admission.
- The recommendation by the MPs will be made from class 1 up to class 11 only.
- The admission will be granted only at the starting of the academic year. No admission will be given under the MP quota after the academic year has already started.
- The students who are recommended must satisfy all the eligibility criteria.
- The admission will be given beyond the strength of the class.
KVS Admission 2021-22: Application Fee
No registration fee is applicable to online/ offline admission forms.
Applicants can collect the application form from the respective school principal free of cost.
No fee to be charged from the children admitted under the 25% RTE quota.
KVS Admission 2021 – 22 – Important Dates
|Release of KVS Admission Guidelines||26 March 2021|
|Release of KVS Admission Advertisement||Fourth week of March 2021|
|KVS Online Registration for Class-I||01 April 2021 (Thursday) 10:00 AM onwards|
|Last Date of KVS Online Registration for Class-I||19 April 2021 (Monday) till 07:00 PM (19 days)|
|(a) Declaration of Provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates (b) Admission of eligible candidates of the selected list in the following order: RTEFrom the Service Priority Category (I and II) onlyThe shortfall of Reservation Quota after admission in (1) and (2) above||1st list on 23 April 2021 (Friday) 2nd list on 30 April 2021 (Friday) (if seats remain vacant) 3rd list on 05 May 2021 (Wednesday) (if seats remain vacant)|
|Declaration of the provisional select list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats, if any (keeping the leftover reserved seats blocked)||03 May 2021 (Monday) to 05 May 2021 (Wednesday) (3 days)|
|Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST, and OBC(NCL) if sufficient applications not received in online mode||Notification on 10 May 2021 (Monday) Registration from 10 May 2021 (Monday) to 13 May 2021 (Thursday) Display of list and Admissions 15 May 2021 (Saturday) to 20 May 2021 (Thursday)|
|Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class-XI)- Subject in offline mode to availability of vacancies in a particular class||08 April 2021 (Thursday) to 15 April 2021 (Thursday)|
|Declaration of the list of Class-II onwards||19 April 2021 at 04:00 PM (Monday)|
|Admission for Class-II onwards||20 April 2021 (Tuesday) to 27 April 2021 (Tuesday)|
|Last date of admission for all classes except class XI||31 May 2021 (Monday)|
|For KV students: Registration for admission in Class-XI||Within 10 days after the declaration of class X results|
|KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.||Within 20 days after the declaration of class X results|
|Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in Class-XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)||After the admissions of KV students in class XI|
|Last date of admission for class XI||30 days from the date of declaration of class-X results by CBSE|
Click Here to apply for KVS Admissions 2021 For Class 1 to 11 – Application Started
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form/Application form 2021
- KVS Admission 2021 – 22 official notification is available on its portal, kvsangathan.nic.in
- Also, KVS Admission Notification will be printed on various newspapers.
- KVS application form will be accessible offline from the school’s office.
- The admission forms can be available at principal’s office for free of cost.
- Parents/students have to fill up the application form with all correct details.
- After filling up the application carefully, attach all the required documents along with the application form and submit it at the KVS office before the last date.
- Must to remember is that, all the documents need to be attested by a gazetted officer and the application form must be filled with accurate information.
Starts from April 1st and Ends on 19 April 2021 (Monday) till 07:00 PM
Registration for Class II and above will be invited on the basis of availability of seats from 08.04.2021, 8:00 am to 15.04.2021 till 4:00 pm in offline mode.
We have mentioned detailed procedure in the above post or refer official website i.e kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in