KVS 2020-21 Notification Application Form Apply Online Registration: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) recruitment notification 2020 for 5949 Teacher (PGT, TGT & PRT), Principal, Vice Principal, and Librarian posts has been released. Aspirants waiting for KVS TGT PGT Notification 2020 can check the clear details from the official notification and proceed to apply for the announced posts. The organization accepts only online applications from eligible aspirants. Shortly, the application dates will be announced for KVS TGT, PGT, Principal, and other posts.
Also Check : KVS Syllabus 2020 Download
Interested and eligible candidates can refer through the official notification to check the details of eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, selection process, pay scale, and other details. Here the article provides the information of, how to apply for KVS TGT PGT Posts 2020? What are the application dates to apply for KVS TGT PGT Posts 2020? Where to apply for KVS TGT PGT Vacancies 2020? And other valuable information.
KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – 5949 Posts Application Form Registration
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is the central government organization having the affiliated schools across India. The organization issues various notifications every year based on the requirement. KVS has announced the recruitment notification for 6000 Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Primary Teacher, Principal, Vice Principal, and Librarian posts. Candidates having relevant educational qualification to apply for the announced posts can utilise the opportunity. Interested aspirants can check the KVS TGT PGT Eligibility criteria such as age limit and educational qualification information from this article. Shortly, the KVS TGT PGT Application dates will be announced. Aspirants can send their online applications via kvsangathan.nic.in during the announced dates. Selection of suitable candidates will be done through written test and interview rounds. Candidates qualifying the selection process with good merit will be recruited in Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) across the nation. Appointed candidates will get a good pay scale as per the norms.
KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 Application Form – Important Details
|Name of the organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Announced Posts||5949 [Approximately]|
|Designation||Teacher (PGT, TGT & PRT), Principal, Vice Principal, and Librarian posts|
|Type of Recruitment||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to apply||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to apply||To be notified soon|
|Website to apply||kvsangathan.nic.in|
|Mode of application||Online Application Form [Only]|
KVS TGT PGT Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Primary Graduate Teacher (PRT)||
have Completed 2 Years PG (Post Graduation) M.Sc Course of Regional College
of Education of NCERT OR Master Degree (With 50% marks) in relevant subjects.|
//Candidates have completed B.Ed Degree.
//Candidates have proficiency in teaching with Hindi & English Medium.
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||
must complete 4 Years Integrated Degree courses with 50% marks from Regional
College of Education of NCERT OR Bachelor Degree (with 50% marks) in relevant
//Candidates must complete B.ED Degree
//Passed the CTET Paper II with B.ED Degree.
//Computer Knowledge and Diploma in relevant subjects.
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||
have completed 10+2 (Senior Secondary School Certificate) //Exam and 2 Years
Diploma in Elementary Education OR 4 Years degree in //Bachelor of Elementary
Education OR 2 Years Diploma in Education (Special Education) Or Graduation
Degree with mini. 50% marks and B.Ed Degree.|
//Candidates have pass CTET Examination.
//Candidates have proficiency to teach in Hindi & English Medium.
- PGT Post – Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years.
- TGT Post – Maximum Age Limit is 35 Years.
- Primary Teacher (PRT) Post – Maximum Age Limit is 30 Years.
Candidates belongs to the reservation category will get the benefit of age relaxation. The age relaxation details are as follows.
- Candidates belongs to SC / ST Category – 5 Years
- Candidates belongs to OBC Category – 3 Years
- Women Candidates – 10 Years
Candidates will be selected through,
- Written test
- Interview round.
Download KVS TGT PGT Official Notification 2020 PDF – Release Soon
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Level||% of DA||% of HRA||EPF Contribution|
|PGT Teacher (Group B)||47600 – 151100||8||7||24||As Per KVS Rules|
|TGT Teacher (Group B)||44900 – 142400||7||7||24|
KVS PGT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020
- Total Questions: 200 questions
- Total Marks: 200 marks.
- The duration of the examination: 3 Hours
- Interview for: 60 Marks
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|General English||20||20||3 Hours|
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20||20|
KVS TGT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020
Total Questions: 150 Questions
Total no. of marks: 150 marks
The duration of the examination: 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
|General English||15||15||2 Hrs 30 Minutes|
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability||40||40|
KVS PRT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020
Time duration of PRT Examination: 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
Total Marks: 150 and Total questions: 150 Questions
All questions are objective (MCQs).
|General English||10||10||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||10||10|
KVS TGT PGT Application Fee 2020
Applicants must have to pay the required application fee through online using the preferred method.
- Rs. 1,500/- for each post of Principal and Vice Principal.
- Rs. 1,000/- for Librarian, PGT, TGT and Primary Teacher posts.
- No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-serviceman Category Applicants as per GOI Rules.
- The fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances once deposited by candidates.
KVS TGT PGT Important Dates 2020
|Official Notification Publication Date||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Online Registration Process||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Deposit Examination Fee||To be announced soon|
|Exam Hall Ticket Download Date||01 or 02 week before a date of exam|
|KV Sangathan Principal/ Vice Principal Exam Date||To be announced later|
|KVS PGT TGT PRT Exam Dates||To be announced later|
|Online Exam Result Release Date||To be announced later|
|Interview Schedule||To be announced later|
|Final Result Announcement Date||To be announced later|
How to Apply for KVS TGT PGT Posts 2020
- Visit KVS official website, kvsangathan.nic.in
- On the homepage, search for TGT, PGT Official notification 2020 PDF.
- Click on the notification and go through all the information such as eligibility criteria, application process, and other details clearly from it.
- Login with user ID and Password with the KVS official website.
- After that, click on apply online button.
- Fill up the application form with all the required details.
- Attach all the needed scanned copies of documents along with the application form.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Finally, verify all the filled details clearly.
- And make sure all the details are correct, before clicking on the Apply button.
- Click on apply button.
- The application will be sent online, take a printout of the acknowledgement for further proceedings.
- 1 KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – 5949 Posts Application Form Registration
- 1.1 KVS TGT PGT Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Selection Process
- 1.3 Important Links
- 1.4 Pay Scale
- 1.5 KVS PGT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020
- 1.6 KVS TGT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020
- 1.7 KVS PRT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020
- 1.8 KVS TGT PGT Application Fee 2020
- 1.9 KVS TGT PGT Important Dates 2020
- 1.10 How to Apply for KVS TGT PGT Posts 2020