Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) released the recruitment notification for 7871 Assistant posts. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for LIC Assistant Posts from 17th September to 1st October through online on LIC official website, licindia.in. The last date to submit the printout of the application form is 22nd October. Aspirants can make use of this opportunity and apply for the assistant posts. Before going to apply for LIC Assistant posts, aspirants can check the details of eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, pay scale, and other details from the LIC Assistant Notification PDF file. Here in this article, we provided brief information about the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019.
LIC Assistant Notification 2019 Apply Online For 7871 Posts – Application Form Registration
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the central government organization that provides the services for the insurance sector. The organization releases notifications for various jobs every year. LIC released a recruitment notification for 7871 assistant posts for various zones Central, Eastern, Northern, East-Central, Northern Central, Southern, South Central, and Western Zones. Aspirants waiting for LIC Assistant notification 2019 can proceed to apply from 17th September onwards. Candidates can check LIC Assistant eligibility criteria, application dates, and other information from the following article.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Application Form – Important Details
|Name of the organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Number of Posts||7871|
|Starting Date of Application||17 September 2019|
|Last Date of submitting Online Application||01 October 2019|
|Last Date of Submitting Print-Out of Application||22 October 2019|
LIC Assistant Vacancy Details 2019
|North Central Zone||1242|
|East Central Zone||1497|
|South Central Zone||632|
LIC Assistant Posts [Various Districts]
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal,
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Himachal Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
LIC Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applicants must have the minimum educational qualification of Graduate Degree from any of the recognized college/institute.
Check the age limit information from LIC Assistant Official Notification.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Interview round
Selected aspirants will get a pay scale of Rs 14,435 per month and other incentives.
Aspirants who are applying for LIC Assistant posts must have to pay the prescribed application fee through online to apply for the announced posts.
- For SC/ST – Intimation Charges of Rs.85/- plus +GST + Transaction Charges
- Others – Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.510/- + GST + Transaction Charges.
How to apply for LIC Assistant Posts 2019
- Visit the LIC India official portal, licindia.in.
- Download LIC Assistant notification PDF 2019 from the homepage.
- Go through all the details clearly and click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill up the application form with all necessary details and attached the required scanned copies of documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Application acknowledgment will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Take a printout of the application acknowledgment.
Click Here to Apply Online for LIC Assistant posts 2019 – Application Form