Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019: Revenue And Forest Department, Maharashtra recently advertised a job notification for 1809 Talathi (Patwari), Clerk (or) Typist Posts. Candidates desperately waiting for Maharashtra Talathi notification 2019 can start applying from 1st March onwards. The last date to apply for Maharashtra Talathi posts is 22nd March 2019. Interested and eligible aspirants can send their online applications through any of the Maharashtra State Government the official website, rfd.maharashtra.gov.in or mahapariksha.gov.in. Before applying for the announced posts, candidates can check the Maharashtra Talathi official notification 2019 clearly to check the details of eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, and other major information.
Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 1809 Posts @ mahapariksha.gov.in
Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department is the state government organization that monitors various tasks released to the state. The organization releases various recruitment notifications every year based on the requirement. Recently, the department released the notification for 1809 Talathi (Patwari), Clerk (or) Typist Posts. Aspirants must have the educational qualification of a graduate degree, 12th class to apply Talathi and clerk posts respectively. Candidates also must have the additional required qualifications as mentioned in the notification. Candidates can go through the following details to check the eligibility criteria details such as detailed educational qualification and age limit information. The selection process will be done through the written test and interview rounds. Selected candidates will get a good pay scale from the Maharashtra Revenue Department.
Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|Name Of The Organisation||Revenue And Forest Department, Maharashtra|
|Name Of The Posts||Talathi (Patwari), Clerk (or) Typist Posts|
|Number Of Posts||1809 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application||01st March 2019|
|Last Date of Application||22nd March 2019|
|Job Location||Across Maharashtra|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|Official website||rfd.maharashtra.gov.in And mahapariksha.gov.in|
Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Maharashtra Talathi Eligibility Criteria
|Designation||Required Qualification & Skills|
|Talathi (Patwari) Post||Graduation In Any Discipline and knowledge of Languages Hindi, Marathi languages is a must.|
|Clerk Post||12th Standard and have a Typing Certification.|
|Typist Post||12th Standard and have a Typing Certification and must require a Speed of 40 WPM in English and 30 WPM Speed in the Marathi Language.|
- General, OBC Candidates: Minimum of 18 and Maximum of 38 Years
- Reserved Category: Minimum of 18 and Maximum of 43 Years
Candidates will be shortlisted through the following rounds.
- Written test
Applicants can check the pay scale details from Maharashtra RFD Talathi notification 2019 PDF. The pay scale will be varied from post to post.
Applicants have to pay the suggested application fee through online using any debit/credit cards. The application fee is non-refundable.
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Reserved Category: Rs.350/-
How to Apply for Maharashtra RFD Talathi Posts 2019
- Visit the Official website, maharashtra.gov.in, or mahapariksha.gov.in
- Search for the Notifications Corner and find the Maharashtra RFD Talathi Notification 2019
- The advertisement will be opened in a PDF file format.
- Go through the notification keenly
- Now click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Complete application fee payment procedure through online.
- Verify filled form and submit it before the due date.
- Now finally, take print out of filled form for further reference.