MBOSE SSLC Time Table 2018: Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education (MBOSE) is reportedly going to announce the MBOSE SSLC Date Sheet/Exam Routine 2018 in the month of December at www.mbose.in. All the students undergoing Meghalaya Board 10th Class in Meghalaya schools will have to wait until the board announces the exact date of date sheet release.
MBOSE SSLC Time Table 2018 – Meghalaya Board 10th Class Routine
Meghalaya Board 10th Class Date Sheet: The MBOSE is going to announce the Meghalaya SSLC exam routine, exam dates, and timings in local news portals and newspapers. Also, the MBOSE is going to update the Meghalaya class 10th date sheet 2018 for February/March examinations on its official portal, mbose.in. Keep checking the MBOSE Official website to know the latest updates from the Meghalaya Board. Check more information from the following article.
by Regular Candidates of both Affiliated and Unaffiliated Schools, Improvement Candidates and Private Candidates for the forthcoming Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination-2018 to be held during the month of February/March.
Meghalaya Board of School Education is shortly known as MBOSE. This is the state level educational board offers quality education in the state of Meghalaya. The board was established under Meghalaya Board of School Education Act in 1973. MBOSE is functioning for development of quality education for secondary and higher secondary classes in the state. Students undergoing their education under MBOSE can check the updates regarding time tables, results, admit cards, and other important notifications from the MBOSE official website, mbose.in.
Also Check: MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2018
Meghalaya Board SSLC Date Sheet 2018 – Important Details
|Name of the Board||Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE)|
|Category||Meghalaya Board Class SSLC Timetable 2018|
Meghalaya Board SSLC Time Table/Routine 2018
Every year a huge number of students gaining their certification from this board. The Meghalaya Board annually conducts the SSLC and HSC examinations in March/April months and releases the results in May month. SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) Examinations will take place in the month of March. Last year the Meghalaya Board has conducted the SSLC examinations from 2nd March to 16th March. This year also the examinations will be likely to conduct approximately same as last year.
The MBOSE is going to announce the Meghalaya SSLC Date Sheet 2017 in the month of January. Also, the board announces the admit card download dates along with exam dates. Students appearing for 10th class examinations in Meghalaya state can get ready for the board examinations by preparing the subjects well. Stay visiting the MBOSE Official website, mbose.in to check the time table and exam dates.
MBOSE SSLC Time Table 2018 PDF
1. The Examination halls will be opened at 9:30 A.M. in the morning.
2. Question Papers will be distributed to all the candidates at 9:45 A.M.
3. Answer Scripts will be distributed at 9:50 A.M.
4. Candidates will start writing at 10:00 A.M.
5. In the event of important announcement from the State/Central Government on dates coinciding with the programme, rescheduling of the Examination programme if deemed necessary will be done.
Download the Meghalaya SSLC Routine 2018 Online at www.mbose.in
- Visit the MBOSE Official website, mbose.in
- On the homepage, MBOSE SSLC Exam Date Sheet/Time Table 2018 Link appears; Click on the Link.
- students can check the date sheet in PDF format.
- Save it and take a printout of it.
It is notified for all concerned that Vide Regulations for the Secondary School Examination, 2011 and in continuation of the Board‟s Notification No. 617, Dated Tura the 1st September, 2016, the categorization of SSLC candidates will also include a fifth category, namely „Improvement Candidates‟. However, the following conditions shall apply:
1. Candidates who have “Passed” SSLC Examination 2017 of the Board only, are eligible to appear the SSLC Examination, 2018 as “Improvement Candidate”.
2. They shall avail the provision only once in the ensuing SSLC Examination.
3. The prospective candidates are to take prior permission from the Board and the last date for seeking permission has been fixed for 28th September, 2017.
4. The candidate shall appear in the existing syllabus only.
5. Candidates are allowed to appear either in one or two or in all the subjects.
6. Candidates appearing for subjects involving practical/internal shall appear only in theory and previous practical/theory marks shall be carried forward.
7. A candidate will be issued a Mark Sheet if there is an improvement in the marks after the Improvement Examination. However, the Board shall not issue a fresh Certificate whether or not there is an improvement.
8. In the event of the candidate securing lower marks after the Improvement Examination, compared to that in the previous examination, the earlier result shall stand.