MG University 3rd/Third Allotment 2020 Results, Rank List Download – Check Mahatma Gandhi University UG third Allotment List released soon at cap.mgu.ac.in. The Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) announced the Degree Third allotment results for the undergraduate courses. Students those have applied for the Degree courses in Mahatma Gandhi University can check the details from the MGU website through candidate login at mgu.ac.in.
Also Check : HSCAP Kerala Plus One Allotment 2020
The University has reported that the UG 3rd allotment result to be declared on 5th October. Hence candidates waiting to check the 3rd allotment results can refer to the website for more info.
MG University Degree 3rd Allotment 2020 Results List – MG CAP Third Allotment Login @ cap.mgu.ac.in
The Second merit list is publishing by the University to make the students understand about their position and the colleges they can get as per the CAP system. The MGU is going to announce the third seat allotment list on 5th oct. Meanwhile, aspirants can check the MGU UG allotment result 2020 and can wait for the final merit list.
MGU Degree third Allotment Results 2020: The Mahatma Gandhi University is one of the well-known universities in India. The University was established on 2nd Oct 1983 in Kerala. It offers the quality education as per approved standards of UGC and accredited by B+. More than 100 affiliated colleges are working under MGU.
The admission will be given to students using the Centralised Allotment process (CAP). Under this system, students can apply for admission into multiple colleges, and multiple courses with a single application.
Mahatma Gandhi University Degree Allotment 2020 –Details
|Name of the Organization||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Name of the Exam||MGU UG Degree Third Allotment 2020|
|Category||MG University UG Admission Allotment|
MGU Degree Third Allotment Results 2020, Seat Allocation List
The Mahatma Gandhi University has released the Revised notification for admission into Graduate Degree courses. Hopefuls seeking admission in MGU have applied through the MGU official website. All the hopefuls will be provided with the preferable list of colleges and courses in the allotment result. Once after they have checked with the MGU Second allotment, students can alter their preferences using drag and drop method. The Second seat allotment announced by mgu.
Students can get admission into various UG courses in Govt/ Aid/ Self-financing affiliated colleges and self-financing programs in Aided Colleges that re-affiliated to MGU.
Check Here : MGU Degree Third Allotment Results 2020 (Available Soon)
MG University Degree Provisional Rank List 2020 (Available Here)
Instructions to Candidates:
- The candidates can view their allotment status by logging into home page using their application number and password.
- Applicants who got first allotment should download “Allotment Memo” after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gate way. Only those candidates who remit the fee due to University (General Category – Rs 1113/-, SC/ST candidates – Rs. 50/-) shall be able to download the allotment memo. The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link “Click here to print your Allotment Memo” and should be produced before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted on a later stage as intimated by the University.
- Applicant should then click on the mode of admission i.e., temporary/permanent. Candidates who got allotted to first option shall not be able to exercise temporary admission. Similarly, a candidate opting permanent admission shall not have any higher options as the higher options get cancelled automatically after choosing ‘permanent admission’.
- The candidate who secured allotment and wish to avail permanent admission should contact the colleges allotted on or before 28/09/2020 4.00 pm The candidate should also submit the Transfer Certificate either through post or through any mode convenient to the applicant within 15 days of taking admission.
- The applicants should also send the digital copies of the following certificates for verification.
- Signed copy of the Allotment Memo received online.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE/KHSEB
- The students who get admission on their first option should also remit the fee applicable to the programme in the institution at the time of admission through the online mode suggested by the University. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission also shall remit the fee in the institution through the online mode. Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee or report for admission in the institution. However, in the fourth allotment they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option.
- Candidates should download a confirmation slip from the online portal after confirmation of admission by the college authorities and ensure that they have been admitted to the correct category i.e., permanent/temporary
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allowed to take provisional admission upto the special allotment I conducted exclusively for them.
- Candidates who take permanent admission in the college on the date specified need not cancel their remaining higher options. However, other candidates can rearrange/delete options on 29/09/2020 & 30/09/2020.
- Candidates should save the options after rearrangement of options.
- A candidate is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered. If he/she gets allotment in the subsequent phase, based on higher options against arising/future vacancy, he/she has to relinquish the seat already occupied by him/her.
- Failure to report for admission (online) by candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/further allotment(s).
- Any request to retain a previous allotment after a further allotment (based on the higher options registered) will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates should take care to logout after completing the modification process
The allotment is done solely based on the details given by the candidate in online application. Any discrepancy in the online details furnished by the candidates with the original documents submitted at the time of admissions will lead to the cancellation of allotment.
The college authorities, after verifying the above documents, shall admit the candidate and make necessary updations in the admission portal.
Howto Check MG University Degree Third Allotment Results 2020:
- Visit MG University Official Website, cap.mgu.ac.in
- Click on MGU Degree 3rd Allotment Results 2020.
- Enter all the required details such as CAP ID, Plus 2 Register Number etc.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Check the Third allotment results.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
- Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment : 4th September.
- Data modification, if any, by applicants / Rearrangement/addition/deletion of options : —
- MGU Degree First allotment : 14th September 2020
- Online Payment of fee due to University : —
- Reporting for admission in Colleges : —
- Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only) : —
- MG University Second Allotment: 24/09/2020
- MGU degree Third Allotment: 05/10/2020
- Commencement of Classes from : October 19th
Related Search Terms :
- MG BA/Bcom/BSc Third Allotment
- Mg UG allotment 2020 result
- MG Degree Allotment 2020
- MGU UGCAP Allotment 2020 list
- MGU Degree 3rd seat Allotment
- M.G University Degree Admission Allotment 2020