MG University Second Allotment 2018 Results List – Check Mahatma Gandhi University UG Allotment Provisional Rank List & 2nd Allotment List will be released on June 27th at cap.mgu.ac.in. The Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) is to be announced the Degree second allotment results for the undergraduate courses. Students those have applied for the Degree courses in Mahatma Gandhi University can check the details from the MGU website through candidate login at mgu.ac.in. The University has reported that the UG second allotment result will be declared on 27th June. Hence candidates waiting to check the second allotment results can refer to the website for more info.
MG University Degree Second Allotment List 2018 Results – UG Admission 2nd Allotment Login @ cap.mgu.ac.in
Yet, the second allotment result not released by MGU. The Second merit list is publishing by the University to make the students understand about their position and the colleges they can get as per the CAP system. The MGU is going to announce the Second seat allotment list on 27th June 2018. Meanwhile, aspirants can check the MGU UG second allotment result 2018 and can wait for the final merit list.
MGU Degree second Allotment Results 2018: The Mahatma Gandhi University is one of the well-known universities in India. The University was established on 2nd Oct 1983 in Kerala. It offers the quality education as per approved standards of UGC and accredited by B+. More than 100 affiliated colleges are working under MGU.
The admission will be given to students using the Centralised Allotment process (CAP). Under this system, students can apply for admission into multiple colleges, and multiple courses with a single application.
Mahatma Gandhi University Degree second/ 2nd Allotment 2018 –Details
|Name of the Organization||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Name of the Exam||MGU UG Degree second Allotment|
|Category||MG University UG Admission Allotment|
|Status||To Be Released on June 27th|
MGU Degree Second Allotment Results 2018, Seat Allocation List
The Mahatma Gandhi University has released the Revised notification for admission into Graduate Degree courses. Hopefuls seeking admission in MGU have applied through the MGU official website. All the hopefuls will be provided with the preferable list of colleges and courses in the trail allotment result. Once after they have checked with the MGU trail allotment, students can alter their preferences using drag and drop method. The Second seat allotment will be announced by the MGU on 18th June.
Students can get admission into various UG courses in Govt/ Aid/ Self-financing affiliated colleges and self-financing programs in Aided Colleges that re-affiliated to MGU.
Check Mahatma Gandhi University Degree Second Allotment Results 2018 (Available on June 27th)
MG University Degree Last Index Mark 2018 (Available Soon)
Instructions to Candidates:
- The candidates can view their allotment status by logging into home page using their application number and password.
- Applicants who got first allotment should download “Allotment Memo” after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gate way. Only those candidates who remit the fee due to University (General Category – Rs 953/-, SC/ST candidates – Rs. 50/-) shall be able to download the allotment memo. The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link “Click here to print your Allotment Memo” and should be produced before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted.
- The students should report to the colleges allotted on or before 20/06/2018, 4.30 pm and should produce the following documents for verification.
- The Allotment Memo received online.
- Certificate to prove date of birth.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
- Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
- NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
- Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
- Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer certificate (as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-creamy layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
- Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
- Candidates should collect a confirmation slip from the college authorities after reporting for admission and ensure that they have been admitted to the correct category i.e., permanent/temporary
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allowed to take provisional admission upto the special allotment conducted exclusively for them.
- Candidates who take permanent admission in the college on the date specified can cancel their remaining higher options, if any, before 22/06/2018. Candidates can rearrange/delete options from 21/06/2018 to 22/06/2018.
- Candidates should save the options after rearrangement of options
- A candidate is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered. If he/she gets allotment in the subsequent phase, based on higher options against arising/future vacancy, he/she has to relinquish the seat already occupied by him/her.
- Failure to report for admission by candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/further allotment(s).
- Any request to retain a previous allotment after a further allotment (based on the higher options registered) will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates should take care to logout after completing the modification process.
Steps to Check MG University Degree First Allotment Results 2018:
- Visit MG University Official portal, mgu.ac.in
- Click on MGU Degree rank list and trail Allotment Results 2018.
- Enter all the required details such as CAP ID, Plus 2 Register Number etc.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Check the First allotment results.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
- Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment : 8.06.2018
- Data modification, if any, by applicants / Rearrangement/addition/deletion of options : 08/06/2018 – 09/06/2018
- MGU Degree First allotment : 18/06/2018
- Online Payment of fee due to University : 18/06/2018-20/06/2018 4.00 pm
- Reporting for admission in Colleges : 18/06/2018-20/06/2018 4.30 pm
- Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only) : 21/06/2018–22/06/2018 4.00 pm
- Second Allotment: 27/06/2018
Related Search Terms :
MG BA/Bcom/BSc Second Allotment
Mg UG allotment 2018 result
MG Degree Second Allotment 2018
MGU UGCAP Second Allotment 2018
MGU Degree 2nd seat Allotment
M.G University Degree Admission Allotment 2018